Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Munnar Tour Packages From My Happy Journey
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Munnar Tour Packages From My Happy Journey

Munnar Tour Packages From My Happy Journey

Munnar Tour Packages from My Happy Journey offer you the best of deals

, helping you make the most of your Kerala visit.

A land of misty mountains, tea-estates, spices et al, Munnar forms the perfect setting for a peaceful vacation, away from your work, away from your day-to-day worries and hurries and of course away from the noise and hustle of the Kerala cities and towns too.

Basically a tea-town, Munnar is situated in the Idukki district of Kerala and captures, for visitors, nature at its tranquil best. A major attraction about the town is that its much more than a mere hill-station. It offers you life in a very picturesque format, with touches of beauty put in by the master painter God almighty and with all the mysteries that Mother Nature could offer.

My Happy Journey offers different Munnar Tour packages, as suits your needs, your plans and your budgets. The Gateway to Munnar package, which is for 3 days and 2 nights for a couple, takes you through the winding paths of the town, gives you the golden opportunity to relish a calm and peaceful stay and lets you enjoy the charm of the country-life in all glory. The Kerala Hideout package, spanning 6 days and 5 nights, mixes nature with the best of Kerala cuisine and also the rejuvenating power of Ayurveda. The Essence of Kerala package brings together Munnar, Alleppey and Varkala, three of the most favourite of Kerala destinations. For honeymooners there is the Honeymoon in Munnar Package, which is for 4 days and 3 nights and the Romantic Kerala Honey, which is for 8 days and 7 nights and which lets you have a memorable honeymoon not just in the misty town, but also partly in Thekkady, Alleppey and Varkala. The Tea, Mist and Backwaters package is also a highlight.

There are much more of such Munnar Tour Packages that come from My Happy Journey, all of which would give you the best of touringexperiences, far far away from the madding crowd

by: Rekha Menon
How Can I Grow African American Hair and Achieve the Hair Length I've Always Wanted? A relaxing bath-time escape makes an excellent gift for any occasion How Are Hotels Rated For Travellers? Best Regimen to Grow African American Hair, the Water Myth How to Make African American Hair Grow Long Without the Weave Experience A World Of Luxury With Rental London Apartment Save Money By Finding Discount Halloween Costumes Plc And Hmi In The Leisure Products Industry, Application The Apple Ipod The Perfect Christmas Gift Real Christmas Tree Care North Georgia Mountains Fall Foliage, Leaf Peeping, and Scenic Autumn Drives Its Always Best To Plan Ahead For Corporate Holiday Gift Giving Thinking Of Taking Your Next Holiday To Fuerteventura
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.188.138) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012479 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1994, 954,
Munnar Tour Packages From My Happy Journey Vairano Patenora