Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Multi- technology Produced Cleveland HiBore XLS Tour Driver
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Multi- technology Produced Cleveland HiBore XLS Tour Driver

Cleveland HiBore XLS Tour Driver is designed to PGA tour specifications, and has been tweaked based on Tour testing and player feedback. It has a clubface that is slightly open, a two degree shift that combines with toe-biased weighting to produce a fade-biased design. The hosel is slightly longer to conform to the standard tour length, and though the head size is still 460cc the shape itself is a bit more compact in the traditional pear-shape.

The sound the HiBore XLS Tour makes when you hit this club reminded me of the sound a baseball makes when you hit it with a aluminum bat, it did take a little time to get used to the sound. One of the things they did with the Cleveland HiBore XLS Tour Driver is open the clubface 2 degrees, and weighted the toe for fade based workability. Now I normally play a fade and the open face design really accentuated my fade, making my shots fade very severely. But after some alignment and swing adjustments, I was able to factor in the built fade bias of the clubface, which is quite nice.

Cleveland has packed the Cleveland HiBore XLS Tour Driver with three technology features, that they claim give you higher ball speeds, optimal launch angle, and greater overall distance. One of those features is Distance Driven Geometry. What this means is they moved the weight lower and deeper in the clubhead, which creates an optimized center of gravity in the center of the face, resulting in optimal launch conditions and higher ball speeds for greater distance off the tee. In my tests, I did notice that my launch angle was much higher than with my Callaway BigBertha 360 driver and gave me more distance, but not as much as the TaylorMade Tour Burner driver I reviewed.Multi- technology Produced Cleveland HiBore XLS Tour Driver

The other technology utilized by the Cleveland HiBore XLS Tour Driver is Energy Transfer Core. This is basically an engineered system of thin, lightweight titanium spines that transfers energy to the ball to create more efficient transfer of energy from the club to the ball and create higher ball speeds. The higher ball speeds will give you greater distance and launch conditions that will increase your overall distance. In my testing of the HiBore XLS Tour, I did notice that the larger sweet spot made it very easy to produce solid shots repeatedly, and even when not hit perfectly square, the shots went relatively straight and far.

We try to stay ahead of our competitors by keeping up to date with all the latest Golf News and providing the newest technologies. Discount Golf Club Sets is a preferred authorized distributor of TaylorMade, Titleist, Ping, Callaway, Nike, Cleveland, Mizuno, and many more. Discount golf clubs carries brand-new Golf Iron Set, including Taylormade Iron set, Callaway Iron set, Titleist Iron set, Cleveland Iron set, Mizuno Iron set, X-22 Iron set, and Ping G15 to offer our customers a wide variety of merchandise at a range of price points.
Show your Holiday Spirit with Custom Holiday Invitations, Photo Cards and Greeting Cards that fit your Budget Robben Island Tours different place for travelling in india Christmas Pink Gifts For Generation X As Well As Ex The Secret Santa Gifts Turns Your Christmas Special Bbq Etiquette - How To Be A Perfect Host This Summer Lake Cabin Rentals Guide this Holiday Christmas Gifts for The 12 Constellations part 3--water sign Penang Travel Buying Canvas Travel Duffels - Many Things To Take Into Account Before You Get Travel Duffels Summer-time gifts for all occasions Adventure Travel in Cairns Queensland 7 Ultimate Adventures to Choose Himalayan Pilgrimage Tour
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.175.21) / Processed in 0.005514 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3016, 954,