Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Muhammad, His six different methods for spending Money
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Muhammad, His six different methods for spending Money

Muhammad's Generosity and His methods for spending Money

In the history of mankind, no person could ever equal Muhammad in generosity.

Whatever he received he gave away to others and felt more pleasure than those who received the gift.

Whenever he received anything (and he was regularly receive a lot) he did not sit in peace until it was distributed and finished.

He never turned anyone away empty-handed from his house and always gave preference to the needy over his own needs.

In short, Muhammad was so generous and charitable that he never kept anything surplus for himself but gave all to those who came to him for help.

--------------------------

His charity was of various kinds

The Prophet Muhammad had different methods for spending Money and for helping the poor; they were:

Muhammad was so generous that he always gave something to anyone who asked him for help and sometimes he gave charity.

Muhammad never ever said no to any request from anyone in his life.

Sometimes he borrowed something and repaid it generously.

Sometimes he bought a thing and paid more than the price to the seller.

In his teaching, Muhammad used to say that he was only a distributor and a treasurer and that Allah was the Bestower of everything.

He always paid the debts of the dead and issued instructions to the effect that if anyone died leaving any debt, he should be informed of it so that he could pay it off.

But what if he had nothing, and a man asked him for help?

It happened that a poor man asked Muhammad for help when he had nothing to give, so he told the man to borrow on his behalf and he would repay the loan.

--------------------------

Muhammad and the gifts

Muhammad always gave gifts to his friends.

He accepted gifts from other people but always gave more gifts in return for them.

Sometimes, it happened that Muhammad purchased an article for himself, and then gave it as a gift to the seller.

Once he bought something from Jabir (one of his friends) and gave it back to him as a gift.

Once he bought a camel from Omar (one of his friends) and straightaway gave it as a gift to Omar's son.

---------------------------

Throughout his life, Muhammad said many Hadith to teach Muslims and encourage them to be generous.

It is narrated that the Prophet Muhammad said:

"The believer is not the one who eats when his neighbor beside him is hungry,"

"The believer is simple and generous, but the wicked person is deceitful and ignoble."

"Charity does not in any way decrease the wealth and the servant who forgives, Allah adds to his respect; and the one who shows humility, Allah elevates him in the estimation (of the people)."

"No money ever decreases because of charity".

"Every day two angels come down from Heaven and one of them says, O Allah! Compensate every person who spends in Your cause', and the other (angel) says, O Allah! Destroy every miser.'"

"Those who have much wealth (in this world) will be the least rewarded (in the Hereafter) except those who do like this and like this (i.e., spend their money in charity)."

"A crafty one, a miser, and one who keeps reminding people of what he has given, will not enter Paradise."

Also, Allah says in Hadith Qudsi and Quran:

In Hadith Qudsi, Allah says:

"O people! Spend and I will spend upon you."

Also, if you read verse 34:39 in the Noble Quran, you find:

"Say: Verily my Lord enlarges and restricts the Sustenance to such of His servants as He pleases: and what you spend in charity He replaces it: for He is the Best of those who grant Sustenance".

Conclusion:

Our Wealth Will Not Decrease If We Give In Charity

Allah promised to replace everything that we give in charity, and Allah is true to His promise.

The more we give Charity the more we increase our faith and thus, expect Allah's rewards both in this world and in the life hereafter. Giving charity out of our wealth does not decrease our wealth but instead Allah increases it:

Muhammad encourages Charity to Protects the Society

As a matter of fact, the most important causes of crimes in societies are related to the poorness and needy. When the person has no enough resources of income he may try to get money illegally to save his life. When the rich people give out their Charity and the poor people will become secured and satisfied and they will not to go through illegal ways to get the money.

This was one of the reasons Muhammad encourages Charity, to Protects the Society.

N.B.

A friend of mine told me that it is rude to mention or write the name of the Prophet Muhammad without saying this statement after His name: "Allah's blessings and peace be upon him"; like that: Muhammad, Allah's blessings and peace be upon him

I told her:

I admit that she is right

I always do say that in my heart after mentioning or writing his name

I do not write that statement regularly in my articles in order not to make the readers weary; because they do not know who the Prophet Muhammad is, uncountable Allah's blessings and peace be upon him.
Beach Wedding Invitations For The Big Day Turn up the Heat with GUESS Women's Hondo3 Open-Toe Pump - Cheap High Heels Choosing a conveyancing quote online Money Till Payday : Easy Money Available At Your Disposal !! Must Be Out Of Unit For 3-4 Hours After Treatment How To Save Marriage - Take This And Keep It In Mind Total Transformation Program Review Lesson 2 – Why Won't My Child Listen To Me? Sit N Go Tournaments – Weird Things You Wouldn't Think Mattered You Can Contact With Motor Trade Insurance Brokers Through Our Company Status Of Business Process Outsourcing Philippines To The Global Bpo Variety Advantages in the Group Purchase Choose Corbett with Taj Mahal Tour for a Wonder Experience Most Appealing Enigmas In Relation To Body Language To Attract Women Simply
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.233.41) / Processed in 0.014332 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 108 , 5622, 975,