Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » More Answers To Car Insurance Questions
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

More Answers To Car Insurance Questions

More Answers To Car Insurance Questions

How would a car insurance company know if I had a claim on previous insurance policy

? As above, I claimed on my existing car insurance policy about 2 years a go now. When getting new quotes they ask if I've had any claims in the past 3 years (which I have)

Once canceled, you may need to have High Risk insurance for 3 years. You could find yourself canceled for falsification. They ask now, and check later. They have access to insurance claims records/ DMV records. They can easily find claims on file from you through choicepoint by lexis nexis. Never lie on any form this can cause your insurance to be cancelled and if you get into an accident your claim can be denied for not disclosing the accident.

If I bought car insurance in one state and then move to different state do I have to buy new insurance? I bought insurance for the year in one state but just moved to a different state where I will have to register my car again and get a new license plate.

He can do all this for you.If you cannot find one,. Check your policy for an 800 number. What you should do is find an agent in your new area who handles your company and talk to him. They can help you. There is no need to get a new policy, They will endorse your present policy to show the new address, and there may be an adjustment to the premium.More Answers To Car Insurance Questions

I am 17, but I think my mom would put the insurance in her name. What is the cheapest and best car insurance? I live in MA and I want to know what is the best, cheap car insurance out there for this state.

It's important to always compare, compare and compare until you find the cheapest rate. Sometimes it could save you up to $500 I heard. I think the most important thing is you must go out and compare all the rates from each insurance provider to save money, or you could try some online insurance quote comparing site as well.

How is fair that Males have to pay more for car insurance than a female? Women are worse on the cell phones, applying make up when driving, and young teenage girls all jamming out to jonas brothers and not paying attention.

That is not a true statement. While it mas seem that way, and statistically, more men may pay higher rates, statistically they drive hotter autos, are involved in more wrecks, have more DWI's and thus their rates seem higher. Reality is that insurance rates are determined by the individual's personal driving record, male or female, and they pay accordingly, individually.

I just earned my drivers liscence. My father is dreading the cost of adding another driver to the family auto insurance policy. What are some discounts that many insurance companies offer that might help save my dad some money when the premium is due?

Depends on the company and the state that you live in. Auto insurance is regulated by each state so it can differ from state to state.

Some companies might offer:

-Good student discount (if you have a B or better average, so 3.0 or higher)More Answers To Car Insurance Questions

-Driver Training discount (if you got your drivers license through an 'on the road' driver training course and got a certificate stating you completed the course

-Some companies offer a book to be completed to make you designate driving goals to make you aware of your driving skills.

If there are 3 cars in the house and 3 drivers in the house, you will probably have to be put as a primary operator of a car, BUT if threre are 2 cars in the house and 3 drivers in the house you could probably be rated as an occational operator of the vehicle.

by: Gami Castillo
Automobile Services India Do-It-Yourself Business Cards ForexAutoMoney Forex Trading System Demonstrates Real Potential In The Currency Market with High Liquidity Word Of Advice On Getting Affordable Car Insurance Premiums For A High-end Auto Pimp Up Yo' Ride! Las vegas dui attorney Need A Good Auto Stereo System Biggest Mistakes To Avoid When Buying Ink Cartridges Finding Car Rental Deals - Stretching Your Car Rental Dollar A Learner's Full Advice For Passengers Aspiring To Tour On The Caribbean Journey Wedding Car Hire Find Quality Used Honda Transmission And Used Hummer Transmission With Automotix Bending design MBT shoes give your feet a best care Auto Parts World Car Finance Deals
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.254.122) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.013656 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 3676, 952,
More Answers To Car Insurance Questions Vairano Patenora