Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Money is thicker than blood
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Money is thicker than blood

Sadly, my father died when he was only in his early 50s. Heart attack. It didn't seem fair as he was not a smoker or a drinker and was not overweight. He ate well and exercised daily. I suppose sometimes its just your time to go.

About five years afterwards my grandmother and grandfather died. Strangely enough they died on exactly the same day. They had always spent all their time together and so maybe the could not have lived without each other. My grandmother died at 10.00am in the morning and my grandfather passed away at 11.00pm on the same evening. They were both in their nineties and had been suffering with various illnesses.

After the funeral had passed, it came to the matter of the Will. My grandparents had died leaving a considerable estate behind them. There were two running businesses, the family home, a country house in Cornwall and a small apartment in the south of France.

My grandparents had had three children and the Will stated that it should be divided equally between them. As my father had already died, his share now passed to my sister and myself. This did not please my fathers siblings. They wanted the estate to be split between just the two of them. They argued that my grandparents had been suffering from mental health issues at the time of the death of my father and if they would have been of sound mind would have made ammendments to the Will.

It made me feel sad that not only had we lost our father, but the support of an Uncle and Aunty who were actually our Godparents. Eventually we had to enlist the help Maidstone Solicitor of a solicitor. It went to court and thankfully it ruled in our favour. It really does go to show that whilst blood is thicker than water, money is definitely thicker than blood.
Banking Industry On Outsourcing Can I Lose Weight Through Nlp? Guide to purchasing Living Room Working With The Silver Buyer Fort Lauderdale Usher In The Style Quotient With Laundry Dresses Exactly How Expert Wedding Ceremony Pictures Will Help You? Get An Online Cash Loan Quickly Without Credit Honeymoon Destinations In India: Full Of Romance And Mysticism Buying Large Sizes Clothes Through Online Shops Warm and Chic Jackets for the Ladies Why Girls Get Plastic Surgery In Westchester Thematic wedding and the choice of wedding accessories Online tutoring helps to bring success
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.203.143) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.011481 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2013, 975,
Money is thicker than blood Ann Arbor