Insurances.net
insurances.net » Mobile Insurance » Mobile Phone Insurance – It's a Gift, Protect It!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Mobile Phone Insurance – It's a Gift, Protect It!

Mobile Phone Insurance – It's a Gift, Protect It!

Mobile Phone Insurance It's a Gift, Protect It!

When it is a time like Christmas or even an upcoming birthday, a great gift idea for our youngsters is a mobile phone. We can solve a number of parental and present problems in one go by choosing to give a mobile phone. In all the euphoria surrounding the actual purchase and presentation of the gift, how many of us actually think about protecting these presents by taking out and adding to the gift, mobile phone insurance?

Yes, I know, it all sounds very mundane and boring, but here are some sobering facts. Over 30 million people in the UK have a mobile phone. A large number of those will be teenagers. More than 30 per cent of robberies and muggings involve mobile phones. Moreover, 70 per cent of those muggings involve victims or offenders under the age of 17 and in some quarters it is seen as an extension of school bullying!

When you consider for a moment that for example, an Apple iPhone can cost as much as 500, it is hardly ant surprise that a young teenager, alone one the street, is seen as a target. Whilst we can not stop these things happening, we can at least take sensible precautions to lessen the blow and the trauma of a mugging and subsequent loss of a valuable possession.Mobile Phone Insurance – It's a Gift, Protect It!

Looking at the cost today of modern hi-tech mobile phones it make mobile phone insurance and even more attractive proposition when you consider that you can cover theft, loss and damage for example for as little as around 0.20 or even less in some cases. So, it makes sense that if you are contemplating buying a high value mobile phone for your nearest and dearest, you should also think about insurance cover.

It is a misconception to think that this will not happen to you or your family members as TV presenters Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan found to their horror when their 19 year old daughter was mugged for her mobile phone whilst talking to someone near Ladbroke Grove Tube station in London a couple of years ago. She made it clear that she did not even see her attacker because whoever it was came up from behind her and snatched it, then ran away.

I have had a personal experience with a similar situation. At the time, my daughter was about 18 years old. She is about 5 foot two inches tall so looks a lot younger than she actually is. Near where we lived is a canal and a pedestrian bridge allows access to the main road and bus stop, thereby saving a long round trip of about 10 minutes. Despite my warnings, she came home one night and decided to take the short cut over the bridge.

She was confronted by a hooded male running the other way. As he passed, he snatched her phone away from her hand whilst she was using it, and ran off. She was obviously upset and I was angry. Mainly because she took the risk despite my warnings, and also because of the loss of a gift that I had only recently given her as an 18th present. Fortunately, I had the presence of mind to take the insurance when I bought it, so we got the phone replaced. OK, it does not change the trauma of being robbed, but at least we were able to replace the loss of the handset.
Christmas Gifts And Benefits On Mobile Phones In Uk Mobile Phones And Websites Mobile Phone Deals Making Devices More Affordable With Online Markets Protect Your Handset With Mobile Phone Insurance Recover Deleted Cell Phone Text Messages and Pics to Keep Teen's Safe Android Watches: Futuristic Designs for Modern Men Benefits Of Buying Phones From Online Shops Reverse Phone Search –Safe Search Online Online Markets Making Cheap Mobile Phone Deals Common For All Mobile Phone Tracker Technology Finds People And More Compare Mobile Phone Deals : Easy And Simple Way To Get Deals What Cellphone Accessories To Pack For Your Trip Overseas Oasis Punta Cana Excellent Family Trip Advice Bookings Combos Restaurants Plus A Lot More
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.2.122) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.012041 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3201, 972,
Mobile Phone Insurance – It's a Gift, Protect It! Alagoa Nova