Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Mid-American Conference Football Predictions 2010
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Mid-American Conference Football Predictions 2010

MAC East Predictions

1. Temple Owls - Temple's only loss in conference play a season ago came at Ohio in the last game of the regular season. That loss cost the Owls a trip to the MAC championship game. With Temple getting Ohio at home this season, I expect the Owls to avenge their loss to the Bobcats and to win the East.

2. Ohio Bobcats - I can't complement Frank Solich enough on the job he has done at Ohio. He has led the Bobcats to two MAC East championships in the last four years, and he helped snap a 39-year bowl drought. Solich will have the Bobcats in the hunt for another MAC East title, but I have them coming up just short with a loss at Temple.Mid-American Conference Football Predictions 2010

3. Kent State Golden Flashes - The last couple seasons, Kent State has been capable of beating just about anyone. In fact, the Golden Flashes have defeated the MAC East champ each of the last two seasons. The Flashes finished 4-4 in conference play in 2009, but they could have ended up better had it not been for early season injuries to some key players. If healthy, I expect Kent State to break through and make its first bowl trip since 1972.

4. Buffalo Bulls -The Bulls finished just 3-5 in league play last season, but they could have easily been 6-2 when you consider that three of their losses came by three points or less. Still, it's hard to think much, if any, improvement will be on the way as the team must adjust to life without Turner Gill.

5. Akron Zips -Akron finished 3-9 a season ago, and its struggled will continue under new head coach Rob Ianello. The offense is just too anemic, only averaging 19.3 ppg in 2009, and I don't foresee much improvement in Ianello's pro-style system.

6. Bowling Green Falcons - After losing two of the best players in the history of the program, QB Tyler Sheehan and WR Freddie Barnes, the offense won't be able to keep the Falcons in games the way it did last year.

7. Miami Ohio Redhawks - The Redhawks fell to 3-21 the last two seasons following a 1-11 2009 seasons. This record marks their worst two-year run in the last 20 years. The Redhawks could find a way to get out of the MAC East basement, but it isn't going much further than that.

MAC West Predictions

1. Northern Illinois Huskies - I really like what the Huskies bring to the table. They run the football well, and they play great defense. That's the stuff championship teams are made of, and that's why I like the Huskies to win the West.

2. Toledo Rockets -Toledo should do a better job of not turning the football over this season. That should instantly lower the 37.7 points per game the Rockets gave up a year ago, helping them win more football games as a result.

3. Central Michigan Chippewas - Losing head coach Butch Jones, QB Dan LeFevour, WR Antonio Brown and RB Bryan Schroeder will be too much for the Chipps to overcome.

4. Western Michigan Broncos -The Broncos lose QB Tim Hiller and RB Brandon West, and those key losses will keep them from being contenders in the West.

5. Ball State Cardinals The Cards caught a break with the NCAA granting MiQuale Lewis a fifth year of eligibility, but this team still has a long way to go. The Cards went just 2-10 in 2009, but there is reason to be optimistic with all they have coming back on both sides of the football. Getting back to .500 isn't out of the question.Mid-American Conference Football Predictions 2010

6. Eastern Michigan Eagles - Year one did not treat Ron English well as his Eagles went 0-12 while finishing dead last in the conference in total offense and defense. It's going to take a ton of improvement for the Eagles to avoid the cellar, and I just don't see it happening.

MAC Championship Game Prediction - Northern Illinois over Temple

If you are interested in seeing which schools I like to win all of college football's other conferences, then be sure to check out my 2010 college football predictions.

Crush the college football odds this season with the help of World Champion handicapper Jimmy Boyd!
Buy Traveler's Choice Luggage Bags At Great Prices Fabulous Orlando Events to Watch Out for During your Trip Tips On Traveling With Youngsters Canary Islands Holidays - Which Sunshine Island Is Best For You? The Benefits Of Travel Health Insurance Holiday Cruise Makes Budget Holiday Las Vegas Holidays and Shopping Mania – a Heady Cocktail Halloween Party Supplies Make For A Terrifyingly Good Time Top Attractions To Visit On Thailand Malaysia Singapore Tours Singapore Bintan Tour Make Your South East Asia Tour Memorable One Save a Trip to Manchester and Send Your Parcels Instead Feel Like A Celebrity With Your Own Toywatch! Parcel Delivery Could Help Save Your Malaga Holiday
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.1.239) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.013804 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 4210, 954,
Mid-American Conference Football Predictions 2010 Kista