Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Metro Brokers Has Experienced Agents To Help You Buy Or Sell
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Metro Brokers Has Experienced Agents To Help You Buy Or Sell

Metro Brokers Has Experienced Agents To Help You Buy Or Sell

Let Our Experience Work For You

Metro Brokers Hume & Company has the experienced professionals to help you buy or sell your home. Let agent Ben Bow help you negotiate the real estate process and find the perfect home for you.

Interviewer: Hi, Im Kathy Soltero and this is Metro Brokers TV. Today in the studio we have with us Ben Bow and he is with Hume & Company here in the Denver metro area. Ben, thank you so much for coming in.

Ben: Thanks for having me, Kathy.Metro Brokers Has Experienced Agents To Help You Buy Or Sell

Interviewer: Tell me about where youre located? Where is your office?

Ben: We are at 6025 South Quebec, suite 100 which is in the Tech Center. My office has more experienced knowledge than, you know what to do with. We have past and present CAR and NAR directors; we have past and present board presidents as well as board directors. Anything I ever wanted to know about real estate is just down the hall.

Interviewer: Thats awesome. Why did you decide to get into the real estate business?

Ben: I enjoy helping people, I enjoy the whole process, I enjoy going and looking through houses to find my client a perfect home. I enjoy the negotiations, the contract; I just enjoy helping to make sure the process is easy as possible for my client.

Interviewer: Absolutely. So you are pretty much involved in the community, tell me a little bit about that?

Ben: Yeah Im on a committee for the MS Society of Colorado-Wyoming Chapter, and put on event called the MuckRuckus which is a five mile, not an obstacle course, but like a challenge course through the mud, through they have all kinds of fun like giant balls that youre going through and.

Interviewer: Kind of a wipe-outs

Ben: Oh yeah, well perfect exactly and most of the proceeds go to the MS Society so

Interviewer: Thats awesome.

Ben: Yeah.

Interviewer: So how would you say the Denver housing market is going these days, what is your perspective on it?

Ben: Its great, it looks like weve come close to the bottom and then were on our way up right now. But the market is moving fast so if you have your financing in place you can really find some great properties right now.

Interviewer: Yeah I think its also a little bit frustrating also for some buyers because the inventory is a little bit lower, dont you think?

Ben: Oh yeah, its low but again if you have everything lined up to where you need to have it you can be one of the few that gets a great property in this date and time.

Interviewer: Right, absolutely well, so tell me what customers you work with? Are you working with sellers, buyers, both?

Ben: Yes.

Interviewer: Yes all of the above, right?

Ben: All, buyers, sellers, I go into anything from first time home buyer to if youre trying to move on up or downsize well, I work up and down the Denver metro area, so

Interviewer: All around the metro area pretty much, okay.

Ben: Yeah.

Interviewer: Again now how can customers reach you if they want to get a hold of you to sell or to buy a home?

Ben: Sure. They can reach me at my cell phone 303-819-4150 or go to my website on Metro Brokers Online - Ben Bow agent.

Interviewer: Very good. Well Ben thank you very much for coming in and talking with us today.

Ben: Sure. Thank you.

Interviewer: You bet. For more real estate related videos like this one be sure to tune into Metro Brokers TV online.

by: Metro Brokers
Gift Shopping In A Frugal World How To Prepare For A Thrift Store Shopping Trip Shopping For Household Items Clothing Shopping On The Cheap Advance Till Payday-obtain Instant Money Before Payday Arrives Garage Door Shopping Grab Your Deals To Buy Compaq Laptops In Chennai Online Grocery Shopping With Mygrahak Rics Warns Over Dangers Of Newbuy Mortgage Scheme Why The Shopping For Korean Dresses Online Is Considered As The Best Option? Cash Today: Obtain Money Without Caring For Repayment Issue Remove Excess Production With Surplus Stock Buyers Finding Various Methods To Pay Less Income Tax Rates
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.121.131) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.014096 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 58 , 3574, 962,
Metro Brokers Has Experienced Agents To Help You Buy Or Sell Tel Aviv