Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Merry Christmas
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Author: lexi1988

Winter is a season that appears silent and pure, for it is rather cold and it seems that everything is saving their energy for the next spring or summer. When the snow falls, the whole world will be decorated into a white fairy world, in which the reindeers carry the Santa Clause, who gives us precious gifts, wishes us happy Christmas and makes us feel warm from the bottom of our hearts.

That is the story my mother told me when I was a little child. But when I grow up, I realize that the so called Santa Clause who gave me gifts that I wanted in the past 10 years was my dear father. The first time in my life, I understood my parents more.

This year, I decide to spend this special festival with my boyfriend in his hometown. It is a perfect Christmas with white snow, and there in every corner of the street are Christmas songs displayed by shops and sang by people. It is what a Christmas should be. And beside me, my dear boyfriend takes my hand, trying to warm it with his own hand.
Share:
Merry Christmas

I met my boyfriend in a bus stop and it was quite an unusual experience. I could still remember it clearly when an old lady was robbed of her necklace, shouting out loud for help, and the young man stood next to me instantly ran after the robber and finally returned with the necklace. It was a Tiffany silver jewelry necklace, which was fashionable and shining brightly in his hand. But he just smiled and returned it to the old woman. That was the first time I saw him.Merry Christmas

Later, I was introduced to him by a friend of mine. And the moment I saw him, I recognized him. We began knowing each other more after that, and he appeared so considerate and charming young man that I couldnt help myself falling in love with him.

Now, side by side, I feel more secure than ever. He takes me into a restaurant, where a big Christmas tree has been placed. And after we have ordered everything, he gave me a light blue box, saying merry Christmas. I open the box and find a Tiffany silver jewelry necklace laying it, glamorous and glittering, shining brighter than the stars over the sky.

I feel warm from the bottom of my heart, just as I used to feel when I sensed my parents unconditional love. And I know, this is the man who will accompany me to the end of my life. About the Author:

It is widely acknowledged that Tiffany jewelries are the dreaming pieces of everyone. And as one of the best store for tiffany jewelry, http://www.tiffanystore.org always devotes heart and soul to providing all of you with captivating tiffany jewelries at most competitive prices, letting you enjoy beauty and fashion with lowest cost.
Why Merchants Are Offering Discount Vouchers To Clients India Tours: Taste Of Indian Culture Right Gifts on Christmas - Glasses Best Trip To Kerala - India Free Holiday Gift Cards Capture The Purpose of Holidays Get Cheap Flights To Bangkok Online! Christmas Present Scheduling Good Times On Australian Trip Taj Mahal Tour in India Tour To India- The Country With Charming Tourist Attraction Emotion Tours - Offering First-rate, Customized Ski Resort Vacations Emotion Tours - Experts In Designing Customized Ski Vacation Packages TraceGains CaseTrace Solution Selected by Triple J Organics
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.134.118.95) / Processed in 0.005195 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 4288, 954,
Merry Christmas