Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Mazda 5 Downers Grove Dealership Sells Model As Versatile Family Ride
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Mazda 5 Downers Grove Dealership Sells Model As Versatile Family Ride

Im a family man, and my family needs me to get them places

. With three kids and a wife, my days of driving smaller cars and my dreams of driving a little sports car around are both, unfortunately, over. Now, the focus is on practicality rather than flashiness, so I need a car that has both the passenger space and the cargo room that is going to take me places. But, I still do love a good ride, so if I can avoid having to give up performance simply for practicality and affordability, you can bet Ill do it. Unfortunately, not many cars fit the bill in this category. Fortunately (however), you will be able to find a vehicle at this level of quality at Downers Grove Mazda 5 dealership.

But that isnt all the 2010 Mazda5 can offer you; turns out your Pugi Mazda dealer also has a few accolades to prove its worth as one of the best cars in its class. In fact, Consumer Reports recently named the Mazda5 as one of its Top Picks for 2010, an honor esteemed for the notoriously stringent standards in place for the ranking process. Luckily for Downers Grove Mazda 5 drivers, the vehicle lives up to the challenge and took this years award for family hauler. True to its reputation, Mazda has once again proven itself to be one of the most innovative manufacturers in the automotive industry.

Consumer Reports comments on how cool the Mazda5 is, saying, The Mazda5 microvan offers a lot of practicality in a compact, affordable package. With three rows of seats and sliding rear side doors, it combines the convenience of a minivan with the maneuverability and stingy fuel economy24 mpg overallof a wagon. The interior is airy, with good fit and finish. Plus the Mazda5 is fun to drive, with a nimble feel and a comfortable ride. The addition of standard ESC for 2010 improved its emergency handling. If you need more room, consider the Honda Odyssey minivan. Price: $23,805.

Pugi Mazda was impressed by the Mazda5s performance in the Top Picks rankings. A series of three tests were administered in order to evaluate the cars overall quality. Downers Grove Mazda 5 dealers were not surprised that the car performed so well in the road testing phase, which was based on more than 50 tests and evaluations. The next area of ranking was reliability, which was based heavily on what consumers thought of each vehicle over the time theyd owned it. And finally, one of the most important areas of testing was for safety and we all know how important safety is, especially in terms of a family hauler for Pugi Mazda drivers. The safety evaluations were based both on insurance and government organization test findings, and all Top Picks included electronic stability control as an at least available feature.

For Downers Grove Mazda 5 drivers, the validation of the Consumer Reports rankings serve as a great boost in confidence in the brand theyve invested in.

by: Trevor Fouse
How To Hire A Web Designer How to Hire a Wedding Planner Cash Gifting - Kill Your Financial Worries Tips For Choosing The Right Wedding Photographer A Lotto Luck for Christmas Nfl Giants Vs Saints Live, Giants At Saints Live Streaming Football Online Video Link Stream or Watch Washington Wizards vs Miami Heat Online Live Feed When Do Babies Start Talking? How Much Meat Is Allowed On Medifast? What Types Can You Eat? Unexposed Secrets To Some of The Best Weight Loss Methods My Fiance Wants To Call Off The Wedding. How Can I Get Him Back? Practical Ways To Get The Best Deals With Radiators For Sale Online The Global Juice Report - 2010 Latin America --- Aarkstore Enterprise
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.200.66) / Processed in 0.012229 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2929, 975,