Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Mazar-i-Sharif Travel Guide
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Mazar-i-Sharif Travel Guide

Also called Mazar-e Sharif or merely Mazar, this city which is found in Afghanistan is truly the capital of the country's Balkh Province. The metropolis is considered to become the fourth largest in the nation due towards huge number of folks who reside here. One more distinction that this metropolis has is its growth due towards the Blue Mosque that was built as a shrine to Ali bin Talib. The town continued to grow further due towards the abandonment of its bigger neighbor, the metropolis of Balkh, simply because of disease sometime in the 19th century.

To get to Mazar-i Sharif or Mazar, it is possible to take a bus or a car from Kabul. The ride typically takes around 5 hours and this is due towards the major improvements from the roads that lead to the town. You are able to also get to Mazar by plane and you can book a flight on any with the local carriers that serve the nation, like Safi Airways and Kam Air. These fly from Kabul to Mazar and lands at the Mazar-e Sharif Airport where you are able to effortlessly catch a cab for that fifteen minute ride towards city's center.

One of the main attractions in the metropolis is the Shrine of Hazrat Ali or more popularly known as the Blue Mosque. This shrine is said to become the burial website of Prophet Mohammad's cousin, Ali bin Talib and is among the loveliest attractions within the nation specially when the mosque is lit up with colourful lights at night. Also not being missed when you are in Mazar is really a day trip towards the abandoned metropolis of Balkh.

Men and women who come to Mazar-i Sharif make it a point to purchase the lovely hand-woven Persian rugs that happen to be sold there and to enjoy some from the local slushies that happen to be made with a mixture of fresh bananas, dates and almonds.
Americans unaware of number one cancer killer- reveals survey Goa Tour Packages - Experience mesmerising beach holiday by opting for Goa tours Tours in Seville and Tours from Seville Best Tour operator India Halloween Party - Have you Selected your Halloween Mask? Hot Christmas Toys: Harry Potter Lego Castle Adventure Travel Guide Tour Packages in India: Travel to the Dreamland India Comfortably Now! Travel Guide: Don't Miss Out on Shah Alam Malaysia Flying to Goa From Any Destination Was Never So Easy! Hoodia Gordonii Australia – Is It Easy To Order? Best Places for Your Holidays in Europe! What is price comparison?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.45.137) / Processed in 0.005658 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 1883, 954,