Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Maya Fiennes Making A Positive Impact Through Kundalini Yoga
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Maya Fiennes Making A Positive Impact Through Kundalini Yoga

Maya Fiennes was born and raised in Macedonia. Her interest in music became evident from early childhood. She arrived in London during the early 1990s and after a few key performances in front of important audiences she established her name as an accomplished classical pianist. After practicing different forms of yoga for several years, she was introduced to Kundalini Yoga in 2003 and soon became an acclaimed Kundalini Yoga teacher. Fiennes now lives in Los Angeles when she is not traveling around the world and changing peoples lives through her customized Kundalini Yoga programs.

Music and Yoga: Advantage You

Maya Fiennes is a natural teacher. She has successfully blended her talents in classical music with her positive personality and spiritual outlook. This has enabled her to create a tailored style of yoga and meditation within the framework of Kundalini Yoga to work with modern life. Fiennes stands out as a model teacher. She says she owes her working philosophy of leading a healthy life with inner peace and self-confidence. It has also made her one of the most sought-after yoga instructors. The classes conducted by Fiennes are enjoyable, enriching and empowering.

In an interview, Maya said, I realize that my skills as a concert pianist help me to connect to the music/mantras of Kundalini Yoga. Through my musical skills I become the median/link between the mantras and my students. Through my music, I enable my students to use their own sound to open their chakras.

The Coiled Up Energy within Us

The root of the Sanskrit term yoga is, yuj, which means, to join. Yoga has many variants, but they all have the same goal, which is an individuals unification with the universe. As such, Kundalini Yoga has a specific way of facilitating ones attainment of this.

Using music, Maya Fiennes Kundalini Yoga effortlessly merges movement, breathing and chanting of mantras in order to arouse the spirit before unwinding the body and vitalizing the mind. It is explicitly thought out and planned for present-day lifestyles. One benefit of following Maya Fiennes Kundalini Yoga is the release of tension and stress. A long-term benefit is the steady building up of ones immune system. In short, the focused endeavor of Maya Fiennes Kundalini Yoga is perfect for waking up the coiled up Kundalini energy inside a person. It can revive and rejuvenate the person that you are.

If you would like to know more about Maya Fiennes Kundalini Yoga, then there are many brilliant DVDs available, such as "Kundalini Yoga to Detox and De-stress". You can also purchase her excellent book, Yoga for Real Life. Both are available from Yoga Technology at www.yogatech.com.

by: Roland Lindberg
Shop From Wholesale Bag Showrooms How Authentic Are The Cheap Wedding Dresses? What Every Woman Should Know about their Mineral Foundation by:Bryan Chase Buy Trendy Prescription Glasses With Small Amount Of Money Is Your Toddler Continually Tripping? Prasara Yoga Rapidshare-Prasara Yoga Flow Explore & Experience Beauty On Your Kashmir Tour Gear Tips for Family Campers Fap Turbo Expert Guide Review Company Law Services Are On The Way With Patent, Trademark, Company Registration What Is The Ultimate Pleasure A Woman Can Give To A Man? Great Fellatio Is What All Men Want In Bed Easy Homeowner Loan – Quick Cash bad the Sweet Home Thinking Of A Chicago Trip? Take Advantage Of These Tips On How To Get Land Windy City Adventure Pri
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.48.135) / Processed in 0.012924 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2776, 975,