Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Maxxis diamond 120/70/17 180/55/17 front rear touring tyres
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Maxxis diamond 120/70/17 180/55/17 front rear touring tyres

Maxxis Supermaxx Diamond Touring Tyre Launch in Portugal

Available Online From 2Wheeljunkie based in Chatteris Uk

This article has been taken from Fast Bike Magazines and was written by Beej, A really good guy and fantastic rider.

I've just returned from two days in Portugal, testing Maxxis' latest black hoops -the Supermaxx Diamond. If you've seen these already in the press, you'll know they look a bit odd due to the diamond' patterns on the edge of the tyre.

Whether or not they're just a gimmick, you'll discover in issue 248, but for the time being all I'll say is that I spent a full day ragging around Portimao (a tough circuit for any tyre), digging pegs into the abrasive surface on a variety of bikes, and generally riding like a loon once I'd acclimatised to their unique approach and feel, and I'm still standing. It's also worth pointing out these are sports-touring tyres, designed for mileage, too.

We also got the opportunity to give them a thrash on the roads; some dusty, some covered in gravel, and again I live to tell the tale with absolutely no sign of any of the issues that have plagued the brand in the past. Check out the pics if you haven't seen them yet, and tune in to the next issue for the verdict.

Beej

Press Release On Maxxis Diamond

Maxxis' ground breaking MA-3DSSupermaxx Diamond sports touring radial features an eye catching Diamond shoulder tread pattern,incorporating micro pore technology,combined with Maxxis' new Ultra'tread compound to deliver outstanding evels of dry traction and increased wetweather grip.

The unique high tension carcassconstruction incorporates jointless mono-spiral Kevlar belts which increase carcass strength and maintain uniformity under extreme load conditions ensuring increased stability at high speed.

New stiffer side walls ensure that the MA-3DS maintains its handling characteristics under typical loads for touring applicationswithout compromising handling orperformance.

Developed for European weatherand road conditions using Maxxis'industry leading Virtual IntelligentPrototyping

Traction under normal dryconditions is increased by 15%*

Wet grip is increased by 10%*

Cornering camber angle isincreased by 10 degrees*

10% larger footprint at 35 degrees*

Fuel saving performance
Conservative Welcome The Elegance In London Beachside Learning Vietnam tours: Buyer review Voi Jeans For The Summer Cape Town - One of the World's Top Tourist Destination The Execs and Cons of Buying the best vietnam travel Used Ireland vs West Indies Live Stream Cancun Underwater Museum – Major attraction on Mexico Holidays Amazing Indian Holiday Packages Make your holidays memorable by staying at Ebano Ibiza Relaxation And Comfort With Kelowna Hot Tubs & Spas How To Wear Silk This Summer Preparing for a summer trip to Japan
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.140.153) / Processed in 0.012008 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 2562, 954,