Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Mariah Carey Tickets - Mariah Carey Unveils Touring Plans For 2010
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Mariah Carey Tickets - Mariah Carey Unveils Touring Plans For 2010

Mariah Carey Tickets - Mariah Carey Unveils Touring Plans For 2010

Mariah Carey fans were likely disappointed when she failed to tour in support of her 2008 album E=MC2, but she is making it all up in 2010

. According to Rolling Stone, Mariah plans on touring in support of her latest effort, Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel, in the new year. After performing at New York's famed Madison Square Garden on New Year's Eve, Carey will embark on an eight-week, 19-city tour titled the Angels Advocate Tour.

Mariah Carey's Angels Advocate Tour will launch from Atlantic City, New Jersey on Jan. 2 and will make stops in Atlanta, Boston, Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles and Dallas. The tour will come to a close in Las Vegas on Feb. 27, which means fans will want to hurry up and get their Mariah Carey tickets for her Angels Advocate Tour soon because they are sure to sell quickly. Mariah Carey tickets are available online.

While Carey has been absent from the road recently, she has made an appearance on the big screen with a role in the film Precious: Based On The Novel 'Push' By Sapphire. Carey shows off her acting chops playing the dowdy, un-made-up welfare case worker Ms. Weiss in the movie. During a press conference for Precious at the Toronto International Film Festival, Carey said, "You can thank Mr. [Lee] Daniels. He had a very specific look. I brought in all my wigs for the character and he was like, 'No, it's not happening.' He really brought up what everyone was going through [in the film] was not about that. Lee, come on, I had no makeup underneath my eyes and the overhead lighting was not my friend. But you knewwwwww. You knew-ooooooo. And you loved it."

Based on the novel written by Sapphire, Precious was executively produced by Oprah Winfrey, Tyler Perry and Lisa Cortes and features a score composed by Mary J. Blige. Of her reason for wanting to appear in the film, Carey revealed at the press conference that she was a longtime fan of Push. "It changed my life and Sapphire knows this. Just being involved in this is just incredible for me," said Carey. Carey's scene is one of the most harrowing in the film, as if features her character confronting Precious' mother, Mary (played by Mo'Nique).Mariah Carey Tickets - Mariah Carey Unveils Touring Plans For 2010

The Queen of Talk, Oprah Winfrey, also gushed about the impact of the book and film, saying at the Toronto Film Festival, "When I finished watching that movie, I literally had to breathe. I didn't cry until the card came up with 'For Precious Girls Everywhere.' And that hit a nerve. And I recognized that I have seen the Precious girls of the world and they have been invisible to me. The message from this film is none of us who sees that movie can now walk through the world and allow the Preciouses of the world to be invisible to us again." Mariah Carey's role in Precious is certainly a departure for the singer, as her previous film work includes starring in the ill-fated semi-autobiographical movie Glitter.

by: Brent Warnken
Southern California Aliso Viejo Guide For Families & Singles Things To Do Near Laguna Beach Car Hire Spain - Cheap Car Hire- What To Look For? Car Hire Barcelona Airport - Renting Success At Airports Car Hire Brava - Great Deals For Hiring Cars At The Airport Car Hire Malaga Airport - Get The Best Cars Hire Deals Yourself Car Hire Mahon Airport - Fabulous Tips For A Budget Car Hire Car Hire Palma Airport - Useful Reminders For Car Hire At Airport Car Hire Tenerife Airport - Opt For Luxury In A Car Hire Car Hire London - Several Ways To Hire A Car Caribbean Travel: Tips For Getting the Most Out of Your Trip Car Hire Gatwick - Tips To Hire A Car Best Ways To Travel - Using Laguardia Limos
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.70.93) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.005287 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3020, 954,
Mariah Carey Tickets - Mariah Carey Unveils Touring Plans For 2010 Copenhagen