Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Mariah Carey Confirms that She Is Pregnant
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Mariah Carey Confirms that She Is Pregnant

Giving birth to a baby can be described as an important and indispensable part of a woman's life. As public figures that have brought huge influences, their news of being pregnant are always be able to attract worldwide attention. Recently, Mariah Carey, Penelope Cruz and Beyonce have been said to be pregnant and it seems that their life is about to enter a new stage.

1. Mariah Carey

As early as March of this year's Academy Awards ceremony, Mariah Carey's slightly fat body has make media begun to speculate that "butterfly" is Pregnant. And then Mariah Carey rejected the film "For Colored Girls", which makes us be surer that she is pregnant. But at that time, Mariah Carey did not respond positively. Later, Mariah Carey stopped all works. From the U.S. media's pictures, Mariah Carey seems to be fatter and fatter. According to news of U.S. media, Mariah Carey finally announced to the nation that she is pregnant in an interview of "America's Got Talent".Mariah Carey Confirms that She Is Pregnant

According to her own explanation, the reason why she refused to respond positively to the rumor before is because of some kind of "superstition", and now it seems that it is difficult to hide the truth any longer. "Yes, we're pregnant, this is true. It's still early, we're expecting in the spring," said Carey, finally confirming the rumors.

2. Penelope Cruz

According to yesterday's news of British media, Hollywood actress Penelope Cruz appeared with her husband Javier Baden in London. The "sexiest Spanish actress," Cruz showed her first appearance in public after she is pregnant.

Penelope Cruz wore black smock dress that day,. As a 6 months' pregnancy, she is clearly "portly". But apart from the stomach, her delicate face and other parts of the body is still perfect. If you do not see the belly bulge, you are hard to believe that she has been pregnant for 6 month.

According to reports, there ware more than ten Medias accompanied along the way at that day. Penelope Cruz kept silent all the time but her husband Javier Baden took the initiative to the media, said, "My wife's belly is true, and I am very happy. She is my wife, but also my life partner. I owe her a lot, I love her. "

3. BeyonceMariah Carey Confirms that She Is Pregnant

Pop star Beyonce also has been said to be pregnant recently. Beyonce and Jay-Z got married in April 2008. After then, the couple has been enjoying their sweet two people world. When speaking of marriage and child rearing issues, Beyonce had said that she had a plan to have a baby, but not now. That plan will really be put on the agenda after her own career to an end. According to the insiders who are closed to the couple, it is out of plan to be pregnant, "Beyonce himself is shocked. She loves children, but she is not ready to be a mother. Her current energy is placed in the production of the album and concert tour. "

Well-known magazine, U.S. Weekly is disclosed that Beyonce has been pregnant for 3 months. When asked by the media in this matter, Beyonce's sister, Suo Lange's answer is ambiguous, she did not deny, "She has a beautiful heart, I believe she would be a great mother."

But Beyonce's mother denied that this was a rumor, "I really look forward to the day that I can embrace my grandchildren, but Beyonce is not pregnant," Tina Knowles even jokingly said, "It is me who are pregnant, not my daughter. And if the news media are true every time, then I now have five or six grandchildren" However, Beyonce herself has not responded to the rumor yet.

Celebrities are always can be the focus of the public. I like the three above very much. I will purchase the albums of them once they are released. Two weeks ago, I even bought a dress that Mariah Carey wore before on this website: http://www.dinodirect.com/celebrity-dresses/ and I will support them no matter whatever they do. I am absolutely a fan of them.
Tips for getting pregnant - How To Get Pregnant with help you dont get from the doctor Tips For Getting Pregnant - What You Need To Know To Get Pregnant Fast A Simple Tip on Getting Pregnant Naturally - Do Away with Pills and Therapy How to Get Pregnant Naturally - Increase Your Chances without the Use of Drugs and Therapy Facts about the Natural Methods to Get Pregnant - What You can Do to Increase Your Chance of Conceiving Tips on How To Get Pregnant Easily - A Natural Approach to Solving Fertility Woes Top Two Tricks to Get Pregnant - Infertility Cures You can Follow without Getting Out of Bed How to Become Pregnant Naturally - Tips and Tricks You can Do in Bed How to Get Pregnant Easy – Learn Some Important Information How to Know Your Most Fertile Days to Get Pregnant Simple Tips on How to Get Pregnant Quick Do You Know the Best Position to Get Pregnant Fast? Trying to Get Pregnant - Not often as effortless as in the beginning thought
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.205.223) / Processed in 0.007846 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 4044, 955,