Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Mao Xinyu said the birth of Mao Zedong should be included in a statutory holiday - Refractory Indust
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Mao Xinyu said the birth of Mao Zedong should be included in a statutory holiday - Refractory Indust

Mao Xinyu said the birth of Mao Zedong should be included in a statutory holiday - Refractory Indust

Mao Xinyu Click here for more recent pictures Says Mao Xinyu "I think a lot of pressure, because getting the job done finally, many people have high expectations." "(I) can be said to dip the light of my grandfather. Of course, my own efforts." "(Son of Mao Dongdong) is now able to back 45 poems, this year, the public recitation of" Mao Zedong's poem? Changsha "it!" "(Should be) to Mao Zedong's birthday and the anniversary of the death as a statutory holiday or anniversary." Yesterday, grandson of Mao Zedong, the PLA Academy of Military Sciences Department of War Theory and Strategic Studies, Deputy Minister of Mao Xinyu basing their, appointment as honorary president of Guangzhou Vocational College Matsuda. In an interview, he clarified his now is not the legendary Major General. On Duty Promoted to Major General is misinformation Appeared before the media wearing a military uniform Mao Xinyu, the reporter noted that he is still wearing the insignia rank of colonel. "Before the media that you have been granted the rank of major general, is that true?" Mao Xinyu replied: "I can only say that the war of military theory and strategic research Academy of Sciences, Deputy Minister, the Deputy Military grade level. Other things now can not tell, to say when. " Accompanied by Secretary Guo Jingliang explained that before attending the event in Hunan, the organizers in charge of people mistakenly think that "Vice Army level" is equivalent to the rank of general, so the external report, said Mao Xinyu as "Major General", in fact, is a misrepresentation. To him, Mao Xinyu in July last year as Academy of Military Sciences Strategy Department of War Theory and the Deputy Minister. "Under normal circumstances, Mao Xinyu may be granted before the next major general in the Army Day." Guojing Liang said. On Honor Is light soiled Grandpa When asked about their access to the honor and status, Mao Xinyu not specifically tried to avoid: "I think this leader of the national people's respect and affection, is also the founding fathers of future generations of the CPC Central Committee on the cultivation and care, James can also be said that the light of my grandfather. Of course, my own efforts. " He said in addition to their usual reading, research, open party committee, the General to arrange for certain sports, a daily average of about 2 hours. "Most are walking, hiking, swimming. Swim about 2000 meters one can swim." Mao Zedong had several times crossed the Yangtze River, a reporter asked whether Mao Xinyu intend to try. He laughed: "I can not think!" On National Day Commemorate their loved ones will be published article As the "red family" of the descendants of the Republic of the 60th anniversary of the Mao Xinyu is an unusual, he said, he has been invited to the ceremony parade. "Sacrifice for the revolution home, a dozen relatives. Every National Day, I will miss them more dearly loved ones." Mao Xinyu introduced in the recent Central Propaganda Department and other 11 departments jointly organize the "double hundred" were selected, Mao had four martyrs were among family. "Before and after National Day, I want to make some memorial of their loved ones the article." Mao Xinyu said that the current one he has written an article "My grandmother Yang Kaihui", length about 5000 words. Mao Xinyu born in 1970, said he was on leave from the parents know about. "I quoted in the article that Grandma Grandpa was the first" Butterfly in Love? A Li Shu-one "." On Education Son will be back Mao Zedong Zengcheng of Matsuda Academy in Guangzhou, and gross family has been "destined": Mao Xinyu Shao Hua mother general in September 2007 as dean of the Guangzhou Occupational Matsuda, and do not receive compensation; then was hired as the Mao Xinyu School visiting professor. Yesterday, Mao Xinyu back Matsuda with his mother last wish, as the hospital's honorary president, attended the opening ceremony of new students. Mao Xinyu once before, said he would like to organize the National Institute of Matsuda's first dedicated study of Mao Zedong Thought department. "It has been declared the establishment of 'Mao Zedong Thought department', is still waiting for results." Mao Xinyu said his son Mao Dongdong requirement is "comprehensive development." Maodong Dong primary school next year "is now able to back 45 poems, this year, the public recitation of" Mao Zedong's poem? Changsha "it!" Comes just over a year old sweet daughter, Yi Mao, Mao Xinyu more palpable joy : "She looks more like me." Suggestions: Mao Zedong's birthday, anniversary of the death as a statutory holiday "Memorial's staff told us that on average every day 45 million people visited the Chairman Mao." Mao Xinyu said that the annual birthday of Mao Zedong (December 26) and death (September 9), The whole family would go to see His Holiness. "I hope that people across the country will always remember the founders of New China and the great leaders, such as Mao Zedong, my grandfather. I think we should take various forms, widely known leaders of the deeds and thoughts, such as the anniversary of the death of Mao Zedong's birth and the statutory holidays or anniversaries. "Mao Xinyu explained, such as national importance to promote traditional culture, the Tomb Sweeping Festival, Dragon Boat Festival and other statutory holidays, awareness and publicity on the good. He also hoped that the current primary and secondary school textbooks, to introduce more revolutionary martyrs story content. Mao Xinyu said that the two initiatives will be included in their proposals for next year's meeting of the CPPCC National Committee submitted to the General Assembly. More content "" HC refractory Network China Refractory Information Network Refractory Network
FC Porto: Champions, Villas Boas and The Incredible Hulk Washington and also Seattle Yellow Pages : Which Information you may obtain? Dubai City Tours Spring & Summer 2011 Fashion Trends Mahagun Myra Villas (CALL 9582279648) Mahagun Myra Villas Noida Extension Washington Hotel & Motel Liability Exposure On the "more difficult to make the country prosperous," the Development of Chinese fire - Wherever To Buy African Mango and Get Totally free Refills Washington's dirty little secret they don't want you to know about Atripla: FDA-approved First Single Pill for HIV Therapy Beach Destination in India- Goa, Kerala, Maharashtra The Sweeping Popularity of American Football Travel to Europe with Europe Travel Guide
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.65.61) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.015693 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 5997, 954,
Mao Xinyu said the birth of Mao Zedong should be included in a statutory holiday - Refractory Indust Kista