Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Making Christmas Cards, Making Greeting Cards, Making Cards... YOU Need FREE Verses And Verses You Shall Have!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Making Christmas Cards, Making Greeting Cards, Making Cards... YOU Need FREE Verses And Verses You Shall Have!

Making Christmas Cards, Making Greeting Cards, Making Cards... YOU Need FREE Verses And Verses You Shall Have!

Making Christmas Cards, Making Greeting Cards

, Making Cards... YOU Need FREE Verses And Verses You Shall Have!

It's Christmas and you need some great and FREE verses to put inside your own homemade Christmas Cards! You could also use some great card verses for the rest of the year!

"I like not only to be loved, but to be told I am loved." - George Eliot (pen name of Mary Ann Evans)

You can make wonderful cards, using beautiful papers, and colorful ribbons, and the cards can look like little "works of art," but when you don't know what to write inside, you can turn to the writings of someone else! My name is Father Time, and I am a self-help writer, as well as a Ghost Writer for others, and a writer of Greeting Card Verses...Here are Some FREE Verses YOU Can Use!There you will find some great Christmas Card verses, and you can use them how you wish!

I also have an awesome eBook of Love & Friendship Verses that can be used all throughout the year! You might want to have a look at that, it's great! Not only does it have 40 verses from my pen, but also 60 great quotes about love or friendship from famous people!

Making greeting cards is fun and therapeutic, and the people you give them to will usually love them more than a store bought card! Sending gifts to folks is also fun, and it's a good way to spread sunshine, brighten their day, and spread good karma! We have many gifts at www.FatherTimePublishing.com and we also have great gift baskets!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched--they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

When making cards for family and friends, always be sure to make it a work of art, because they might keep it forever! Also remember to put your name and the date, or at least the year!

Have Fun and Many Blessings!
Christmas Holiday in USA Pulse oximeter as a Christmas gift Coping With The Top Holiday Stresses Great Travel Packages For Hawaii - The Best Way To Find Them Bar Stools And Counter Stools, American Products Vs. The Rest Of The World Comprehensive Guidance Related To Deaps Or Comfortable Trips On Dazzling Gatlinburg Hotels Washington, DC: America's Convention City The Economic Reinvention of Washington, DC Washington, DC: The Natural Venue of Choice for Event Organizers How To Choose Removals Firm In London How To Succeed With A Countrywide Property Investment Make Deep Local Experiences When Travelling Discover The World The Way You Have Always Wanted To With A Tourism Degree
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.110.0) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.004910 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 1919, 954,
Making Christmas Cards, Making Greeting Cards, Making Cards... YOU Need FREE Verses And Verses You Shall Have! Copenhagen