Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Make easy Money Online By "Stealing" Blog Traffic
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Make easy Money Online By "Stealing" Blog Traffic

An easy way to "steal" targeted visitors from high-traffic sites is to post responses (or comments) on popular blogs

. For a long while, most people viewed blogs as a sort of online diary, but they have become powerful marketing tools over the past few years. In fact, some bloggers, especially political bloggers, have reached celebrity status in the major media. My own blog allows me communicate on a far more personal level with my subscribers and customers, and deliver unique content, and promote all of my other sites and affiliate products. Acquiring traffic from other, high traffic, related blogs, will allow you to more easily make money online with your blog, because it will allow you to get higher rankings, rendering more traffic and sales.

The point to note here, though, is that almost every market you get into these days will have at least a couple of very popular blogs providing content to the market place audience. What you can bank on is that the members of your market who take the time to consume this information are highly targeted and very passionate in their interest.

So, let's talk about this process of stealing traffic via blog comments. Most blog owners allow their visitors to interact with them by leaving responses to the content they've posted on their blog. For example, I can post an article to my blog sharing some new insights about affiliate marketing or announcing an upcoming product launch-and have my visitors respond with their own opinions, questions, and suggestions.

Let's say that you're in the affiliate-marketing niche like I am, and you want to steal some of my traffic. What you would do is post a thoughtful reply to my entry, then link back to your op-in page. Your comment would need to be relevant and helpful to the overall discussion. The one thing you don't want to do is spam people blogs with meaningless comments just to get your link out there. Instead, really pay attention to what the blog, author has said, and formulate a meaningful response.

You should try and find at least 5 blogs per day, 5 days a week to build traffic in your quest to make money online fast by linking to other highly rated blogs.

By: Wendell Wilkins
Are Online People Finder Websites Useful? Information from Online People Finder Websites Human Pharmaceutical Tenders - How To Avail Them Online Build Web Traffic Via Viral Video And Podcasting To Easily Make money Online Improve Your Learning With Online Document Translation Watch Texans vs Jaguars Online Live NFL Scores Easily Make Money Online By Using Social Sites Choosing the Best Online People Finder Make Money Designing Logos Online Watch Bengals vs Colts Online via PC STREAM Stream or Watch Vikings vs Bears Online Live Feed Choose Online Database to Facilitate The Administrative Tasks Watch Lions vs Bills Online Live NFL Scores
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.126.5) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.012812 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2336, 973,
Make easy Money Online By "Stealing" Blog Traffic Kista