Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Make Your Online Media Buying Easier With Planning Tools
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Make Your Online Media Buying Easier With Planning Tools

You already know that the online media scene is taking the business world by storm, so you want to make sure you don't get left in the dark as the competition sores past you. Regardless of which of the many online media formats you decide to use, you can make your life a lot easier and your ad campaigns a lot more effective if you opt to use at least some of the many planning tools available.

Time is money. That means you want to use the least amount of time to get the most amount of revenue, and that's just what these planning tools can do for you. So let's get busy.

Let's use this scenario. My company ABC Fitness sells e-books online pertaining to (you guessed it) fitness training. I want to take advantage of the text links in my current online media campaign, and I want to use planning tools to save me time and money. Let's have a look at the tools I've decided to use and what they have to offer me.

Google Ad Planner You can use this planner to do a little research. Determine demographics, find sites associated with the same target market as your site, and pull aggregate statistics to help you determine the best text link campaign. For example, I determine that Southern California is the demographics for my fitness e-book and that there are 10 other sites that rank well and are associated with selling similar e-books. There's a lot of advantage to using this planning tool. First of all it's free. Second of all it provides a vast amount of information that is extremely useful saving you a great deal of research time. You can quickly create media plans and then export them. Remember time is money!

Google Trends For Websites Yet another invaluable tool provided by Google. Here you can get valuable insight about the geographic patterns of the traffic visiting your site. It also reflects the number of visits daily, the number of unique visitors, and a whole lot more, all presented in a graph that's easy to read at a glance. Then you can drill down and get as much information (or as little) as you need. For example, with my fitness e-book I learn that my targeted traffic arrives between 7 and 8 in the morning and between 8 and 9 in the evening. If discover that 76% is coming from Southern California, 10% from Hawaii, 14% from the rest of the world.

Quantcast.com This is a new type of traffic measurement service that assists both buyers and sellers by viewing the stats of other web sites. Its focus is to provide accurate statistics and this can be an extremely beneficial tool. For example, I could have a look at similar sites that are selling fitness e-books to see their statistics, which would provide me with valuable insight for my own website.

That's just three planning tools. There are plenty of others. You can quickly see how you could save time and money on your online media campaigns. More importantly these services can take the guesswork out of your campaigns and that can save you a bundle. And with successful businesses it's always about the bottom line.
What You Need To Do Before You Buy Online Media The Best Methods To Choose Your Trader Is By Comparing The Rates And Services Offered Air Force Vs Georgia Tech Live Advocare V100 Independence Bowl Online Streami wholesale online New Orleans Saints Vs Atlanta Falcons Live Nfl Football Online Streaming Week 16 On 12/27/2010 N Orleans Saints At Atlanta Falcons Live Nfl Streaming Football Online Week 16 On 12/27/2010 Buy Penny Stocks Online- Penny Stocks Online Review Monday Saints Vs Falcons Live Nfl Football Online Streaming Week 16 On 12/27/2010 You Benefit When They Sell eMachines Notebook Online The Divorce Records Search Online How to Make Money Online through Get Paid To Websites All About Online Jewelry Stores How You Can Get Your Fico Score Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.111.49) / Processed in 0.005917 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3208, 973,