Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Make Money Online With Shopzilla Step By Step
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Make Money Online With Shopzilla Step By Step

One of the easiest one that I have been using is Shopzilla publisher account

. Shopzilla is basically a US company with departments in Europe and Australia. They are one of the biggest online marketing and advertising companies.

Shopzilla is actually a price comparison company. Advertisers show their products there. Shopzilla also have the bizrate.com web site and they advertise the Merchants goods there as well.

Shopzilla introduced a publisher system while ago that anyone can apply and begin advertising their items on his own web site and receive commission. Shopzilla publisher is a EarnPerClick system and they pay you for every single click which is forwarded from your web site up to 90%!

Ok, now it is time to learn how you can earn cash from Shopzilla after initial introduction about it. All you need to do is follow the below steps and that's it!!

Steps to register an account with Shopzilla and earn money

1- You need to have a website or blog. You may create a free blog on websites like blogger.com, wordpress.com or blog.com. Just register, pick a title and write an article. I suggest a shopping related article, that way you can get approved easier.

2- Go to Shopzilla Publisher web site and register for a free publisher account. You should tell them your blog or web site name and your details. Click on the Link below for registration. https://publisher.shopzilla.com/partner_id/45285/reg_page1.xhtml

3- You can start creating widgets and boxes which are html codes and add them to you web site simply with "Get Content" section. All you need to do is selecting a category or keyword and colors!

4- Apply for API key. A very good benefit about Shopzilla is their API key. With API you can get xml queries and get all products from the Shopzilla web site dynamically! But don't worry, you don't have to do the technical part. There are already softwares out there that you can buy for a very low cost and that will give you a full web site with lots of categories and millions of products!

Isnt it amazing? You just apply for a publisher account, buy a cheap software and have a website similar to bizrate.com or shopping.com!! you can even customize the website yourself.

5- I am willing to show you the one that I have been using and have been fairly successful. I am making almost between $300 to $400 a week without doing anything!! It is fully on autopilot and as the website has got lots of pages, it is not like one of those crappy earn money websites with a single page, search engines will respect it too. Here is one of those applications that you can buy and start to earn real money!!

Check this out: http://www.publisherscripts.com

You will need a windows web hosting account to put the software in there and that will be your web site. I will guarantee whatever you spend will be returned in the first month.

6- That's it! You are ready to earn money now! On the below blog you will know how to advertise your web site and increase the search engine ranking for more clicks and more earnings! http://howto.publisherscripts.com

by: publisherscripts.team
Save Money By Purchasing Dresses Online Get Low-cost Wedding Dresses With Designer Looks--online! How You Can Participate In World Lottery Online Caveats While Dealing With Furniture Online Stores Online Video Production Of Product Uploading Services Willing To Experience Best Of Investments? Try Mutual Funds Online Quoting An Online Content? Check On The Credibility! Fast Cash Now Today - Unique Cash Advance Available Online Buy Women Lingerie Online! Purchasing Flowers Online Online Associate Degree In Criminal Justice Retain Your Online Audience With Engagement Metrics Get Accommodation Via Easy Access To Online Hotel Bookings In Kerala
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.103.209) / Processed in 0.013411 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 3516, 973,
Make Money Online With Shopzilla Step By Step