Insurances.net
insurances.net » Mobile Insurance » Magic Mouse By Apple: Not Included In Ipad Insurance Cover.
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Magic Mouse By Apple: Not Included In Ipad Insurance Cover.

Magic Mouse By Apple: Not Included In Ipad Insurance Cover.

If you have seen what the new Magic Mouse that Apple has released like me you would

be totally amazed by its features and functions that there is absolutely no reason not to get it for your Mac to enjoy it. That is what prompted me to research about it if it could possibly be used as well for my iPad.

I also was interested to know if in case I do buy one if my current iPad insurance policy would include this hardware in its basic plan and if not, would there be at least a term insurance I can get to insure it. Insurance is a great concern of mine since I am always in the field and doing my work outside our office that is why I choose to get the iPad which is very light and portable. So if I'm going to buy this magic mouse, there is a great possibility that I may lose it since it is wireless and connects using BT or blue tooth.

I was really disappointed to know that the magic mouse cannot be covered with in my iPad insurance cover no matter how comprehensive it may be. So the basic warranty will be the one protecting it.

One thing that is really valuable for me is iPad insurance because it basically gives me peace of mind that if my iPad was lost or stolen, I wont have problems, I guess it wasn't designed for this situation anyway.Magic Mouse By Apple: Not Included In Ipad Insurance Cover.

I have to admit, I was almost half expecting that it would be the case since I have a wireless Apple keyboard for my iPad and its also not covered. But I still inquired anyway, just to see what were my chances, because I really like this mouse. But that fraction of hope that I could actually have this magic mouse covered within my iPad insurance if I ever did buy it was just not workable at the moment.

Rather disappointed, I went to Apple's site to check it out and read some forums and discussions as well about its durability since I couldn't get it insured, at least I know that it'll be durable enough which will mean the lesser the chances of it getting damaged.

And when I did this, there came another disappointment. I have read several forums now and Apple FAQ's that iPad users cannot get the magic mouse to work with their pads. It is not being detected by their iPad and can only be used in other Macs that have BT installed already.

Those earlier versions of the Mac that were manufactured with out a BT port are also not compatible even if some users attempted to use a external BT port. But what was really shocking to me was that some have heard of rumors that the Apple magic mouse can be used in Windows if the proper driver was used! But if that is the case, why on earth can't I use it in my Apple iPad? These are just rumors any way and is yet to be seen.

So in conclusion, to all those iPad users who are wanting to use the magic mouse, I guess it's just going to be a wait and see situation for us and see when and how will Apple make it compatible with their iPad and hopefully, get it covered with in my nice iPad insurance policy as well. I'll just have to be patient till that happens hopefully, with in the year.

by: Jordan Pizarro
How To Get Mobile Phone Insurance Cheap Mobile Insurance Get Your Mobile Phones Insured For In Cheap Rates Be Sensible To Compare Mobile Broadband Deals And Mobile Insurance Deals Preparation Intensified By Mobile Phone Insurance Companies For The Sagem Wireless Puma Phone. Reasons Why You Should Get iPhone 4 Insurance Getting iPhone 3g Insurance For Your iPhone Do You Need Insurance For iPhones Checking Out Different iPhone Insurance Plans How To Find The Best iPhone Insurance Plans How To Find iPhone Insurance Coverage Repairing your iphone 4g at an iphone 4 insurance company Theft coverage with your iPhone 4g Insurance Your jail broken or unlocked iPhone 4g Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.193.172) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.012240 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3149, 972,
Magic Mouse By Apple: Not Included In Ipad Insurance Cover. Pirapozinho