Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » MSR Hubba Hubba HP Tent: Should I Buy It?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

MSR Hubba Hubba HP Tent: Should I Buy It?

The MSR Hubba Hubba HP Tent: Reviewed

MSR's (Mountain Safety Research) Hubba Hubba HP tent is an incredibly favorite backpacking tent that has garnered excellent ratings on the internet and in many backpacking magazines. It's main components include ease of set up, great footprint and head room, light weight and tough construction. Before looking deeper at the MSR Hubba Hubba HP tent, lets go over the importance of weight and size when selecting a tent.

Two key features to consider are the weight and size of your three season tents. 3 season tents can weigh anywhere from 4 to 9 pounds, and can shelter two or three people. If you're going backpacking or camping by yourself, you want to think about getting an ultralight shelter that only weighs 1-2 pounds. On the other hand, family camping tents can range anywhere from ten to twenty lbs.

Lighter 3 season tents can be more convenient to carry around, but may not have some features. Ultralight tents (those in the 4-5 pound range) have fewer number of zippers, fewer and lighter poles and smaller vestibules and rain flies.MSR Hubba Hubba HP Tent: Should I Buy It?

The MSR Hubba Hubba HP tent is flexible in various weather conditions. Even if you camp where it's hot, you'll be able to enjoy camping out in nature without roasting in your tent due to the MSR Hubba Hubba HP tent's nice ventilation system. The mesh does a good job of protecting you from insects. Also, the mesh allows the wind to breeze in and keeps you cool and comfortable. If you enjoy skygazing, the full view of the sky is definitely a treat! The fly is rolled up inside the door so all you have to do just out and put it up quickly if the weather suddenly becomes bad.

The MSR Hubba Hubba HP tent keeps you comfortable in the cold. Even in a light weight sleeping bag, you will be comfortable and warm at under zero temperatures. The MSR Hubba Hubba HP tent is well shielded against water. Users say that there is absolutely no moisutre getting in, even with lots of frost outside. The following are some commonly reported pros and cons of the MSR Hubba Hubba HP Tent:

Pros of the MSR Hubba Hubba HP tent:

-the mesh provides great ventilation in every imaginable kind of weather conditions

-in good weather, fly isn't needed, since the mesh works wonderfully- extremely easy to set up

-the weight is light- not super light, but still easy to carry

-packs down very small

- the fly can be set up quickly- the vestibule adds a solid amount of space on two sides

-the fly allows for warmth and comfort along with ventilation, even in below 30 degree conditions

- great protection from rain and windy weather

Cons of the MSR Hubba Hubba HP tent:

-the space can only fit about 2 people and some small items. -when it gets cold, the fly is needed thirty degrees or below) since the mesh does not keep out the cold well

lets the cold air in

The This tent is a great tent due to its its flexibility, solid construction, light weight, and ease of set up. Unless you're camping in very cold or sandy and windy environments, we highly recommend you try out the MSR Hubba Hubba HP tent.

Learn more about the MSR Hubba Hubba HP tent and check out user MSR Hubba Hubba HP tent reviews.

By: Jeff Walters
Why Buy Insurance? Pre-packed Gift: Is it Really Worth the Buy? Payday Advance Today-get Salary In Advance Just By One Click Why Should You Buy Wood Flooring? Shopping For The Right Bra Size | Sensual Bra Store Online Uk Shopping for Insurance Know Why to buy leather satchel bag? Pay As You Go :a Convenient Way To Stay Connected Wondering Where To Buy Kindle? Advance till Payday-Now Enjoy Salary In Advance Reasons to buy Polycarbonate eyeglasses Know why there is requirement to buy leather satchels? Sage Payroll
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.9.141) / Processed in 0.014592 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 40 , 3846, 962,