Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Lu Renbo: A Powerful Country But The U.s. Did Not Go Out In The Country
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Lu Renbo: A Powerful Country But The U.s. Did Not Go Out In The Country

Click to enter HC appliances

live video feature combined GOME Paradise

Click to view the text field

RecordLu Renbo: A Powerful Country But The U.s. Did Not Go Out In The Country

Today

States United States

And Wing-lok, together, been widespread concern in the community, there are a variety of different voices, then, we have to please a few to switch between the kind hear how they look. Here are invited Mr. Lu Renbo, Paller Consulting Co., Ltd. Mr. Luo Qingqi, senior director of Guangzhou on the army attack plan

Business management

Consultants Ltd.

Plan

Director Mr. Liu Buchen, there is applause, please.

We have a variety of measures, which is what the future impact of industrial development, you see some how? First of all there is, please Luzhu Ren.

Lu Renbo: States United States and the Paradise in the industry, whether

Home Appliances

Chain, or the inside of our manufacturing caused a great shock.

Business

Department has organized a hearing today, the two companies have merged, why did this happen vibration? Mergers and acquisitions in the manufacturing sector is among the many. For instance, we

TCL

Acquisition of Thomson, Hisense Kelon purchase, why the merger of Gome and Yongle will cause such a strong reaction because it is the large scale. This scale not only in the number of stores and sales are great, but I think it's great just to stay in the secondary market. So far, not only is the country the United States, not only is the Paradise are not the secondary market, today we talk about the country but the United States a strong chain in the country, not really going out, so we believe that our big, or stay in one, two market.

Today we emphasize harmony and mission, I think the mission is to go out, this in itself is Paradise for the country of beauty and meaningful. Earlier stage of the manufacturing companies stress the importance of such a large scale in the States United States under the premise of Paradise, we can not just stop at the

Consumption

Who

Service

We all know that the integration of home appliance manufacturing industry has been basically completed, but our chain is also just stay in one size and a secondary market, secondary market competition, so after the merger of Gome and Yongle, and their clients not just stop at the consumer level, I think also on the upstream manufacturing enterprises. Some companies have talked about one plus one and so on several issues, I think that one plus one is greater than three.

I am very pleased to participate in such a celebration, from the beginning of the merger to date, including myself, have talked a lot, I hope, the future of this new group of consumers not only stay in service, should also be better for

Business

Business services. Thank you!

[Key words]:

Lu Renbo

States United States

Comment

Large

In

Small

by: stefasuan
Hire A Limousine To Tour Edmonton Canada In Style He Yang Qing: A Person Will Not Affect The Development Of The Country The United States Top 5 Funny Presents For Christmas The County Seat Of War To Infiltrate The Country Have Settled In The United States Wing Chun Xinhua Vested Interests From Other Countries Answers Are Not Revealed Triple Trading Company Two Shareholders In A Mystery How To Buy Jiffy Esteam Travel Steamer Cheaply Henry Said The World Cup Campaign Does Not Regret The Hearts Of The French Team Has Been Studying Henry Acknowledged The Role Of The French Substitute Nicolas Anelka Should Be Starting York _ fill your halloween retro pre filled party bags Deadpool Costume, Wholesale Halloween Deadpool Costume Closing The Best Deal In Spokane Washington Learn French Today: Study Through Rocket French
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.131.168) / Processed in 0.017996 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 68 , 3085, 954,