Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Low Cost in Dental Treatments in Tijuana Mexico
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Low Cost in Dental Treatments in Tijuana Mexico

Hi friends of Articlesbase. I going to post new testimonial about patient experience in our dental office in Tijuana Mexico:

My Experience with my Dentist in Tijuana Tijuana

I have taken the over-night 350 mile bus for the past few years to a great group of Tijuana Dentists at www.dentistattijuana.com . I go to Mexico for my dental work after researching the local area for dental pricing. Trust Dental in Tijuana, Mexico is within mile of the Border. They are located across the street, at the North-West corner of the new Costco, as your enter Mexico. When I was still working in local Government, our dental policy had a 50.00 deductible and would pay only 50% for dental procedures. I needed two root canals procedures with crowns.

I "price shopped" at several local dentists. I found most dentists are not used to being" price-shopped." I was given a written quote, by mega-large California Dental Chain, of + $4,400.00 for the two root canals. My co-pay and deductible would have left we with out-of-pocket cost of + $ 2,250.

Trust Dental has a San Diego, California phone number a TJ, Mexico phone number also with an 1800 342 8419, toll free, US phone number. I like Trust Dental fixed-prices with upfront pricing. Three weeks ago, I boarded the overnight Greyhound bus, in Goshen, Ca. for the crown molding fitting at Trust Dental and a post-Eye-Surgery check-up at 11:00AM.

When done with my dental appointment, the Trust Dental office manager a pleasantly voiced, in-control, office manager, asked if I would like to use her company car and driver to go to my eye appointment?

I felt honored in accepting her gracious offer. The Mexican Doctors and staffers are "SUPER patient friendly." Recently, being healthcare uninsured, I asked my local Hanford, California Doctor for an Rx prescription for my blood pressure medications. He stated to make an appointmenttranslation: Pay the office appointment fee of $55.00 for you Rx prescription.

Before leaving for Mexico, I checked locally for a reasonably priced prescription writer. I had no luck. Even the Wal Mart walk-in clinic in the Super-Center, in Dinuba, California, wanted $ 55.00 for a Rx prescription. If I was sick, I could see the $55.00 fee but. I have been using the same Blood Pressure medications for 30 years. Being uninsured I, need to hold down my Medical costs.

My local Pharmacy wanted $80.00 for a 30 day supply of Norvasc 5 mg BP pills. With the $55.00 prescription fee, my cost for 1 30 supply would have been $135.00.

When I finished with my recent Trust Dental appointment, I drove across the street to the new Tijuana Costco Pharmacy. Costco sold me a 120 day supply of generic Norvasc, without a Rx prescription, for $44.00 (US). What a difference.

I have regrets leave the United States for my healthcare needs, It used to be people were coming to the United States for Healthcare treatments. Now, myself and other uninsured Americans are leaving the United States for reasonably priced healthcare. I have met Americans, in Tijuana. For healthcare from Alaska, Chicago, Florida, New England and Texas. I do not see the United states Healthcare system being fixed in the near future. A 70 + year old local self employed man, who helped me build my house, had a + $90,000 brain Surgery bill for his wife's Surgery. He could not pay it and the Hospital foreclosed on his house. He was left homeless. It broke him. He was never the same after the hospital took his house. His wife died after the Surgery and he recently did the same. The United States "for profit" Healthcare system is super-broken.

This is my experience, Trust Dental Care helped me with my dental treatment, I recomend this dental office and I would like to thank the staff and you for reading my experience. At the end of my treatment they asked for my testimonial on video, and why not! after all I was very satisfied with their service.(Author: James Dood)

Trust Dental Care your Dentistin Tijuana, Mexico combines low cost and high quality of service to make your own Dental Tourism one of the best decisions you can make concerning your dental health. Another way to extend the benefits of Dental Tourism to Mexico is to make it into a family affair. Another member of your family may also need treatment for an existing or evaluation of a gradually developing dental problem. In this way your dental tourism may also become truly an enjoyable international travel. Trust Dental Care, your dentist in Mexico, will be happy to help make this happen.

James Dodd - Patient Testimonial
Finding A Good Teeth Whitening Gel For Your Smile Dentist In Virginia Beach, Va Expands Dental Practice Via Social Network Professional Teeth Whitening With Dramatic Smiles Affordable Dental Implants Within Your Reach Family Dentistry - Dental Care For The Whole Family Open Source: Whiter Teeth, Fresher Breath? David M. Fishman How Safe Are Teeth Whitening Kits? Noticeable Smile Boost With Teeth Whitening Why You May Want To Use Teeth Whitening Products Teeth Whitening – The Solution to Teeth Stains Teeth Whitening The Woodlands A Dentist Can Help You with Your Mouth Pain Eliminate Embarrassing Stains With Teeth Whitening
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.160.216) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.013402 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 4738, 964,
Low Cost in Dental Treatments in Tijuana Mexico Kista