Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Lotto's - It Is All About Trust, and Honesty ! by:Gino Harteel
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Lotto's - It Is All About Trust, and Honesty ! by:Gino Harteel

This week I received e-mails from a lady who participated in the match 5 competition

, the match 5 competition is behind the link "Win 1000" on the VWD website.

http://www.e-vwd.com/redir.asp?m=1000000&target=/default.asp?goto=/vwdguest/match5.asp

The lady believed she had won a much larger price but she had questions and doubts, and as we started communicating more intense it became clear she had mixed up the match 5 competition with another email which she received from a not so honest person telling and faking to her she had won over 55000 (use the currency converter http://www.xe.net/ucc to calculate this amount into your own currency).

Of course she was happy, the down side was, she had to pay first 890 (a lot of money) to claim her prize and that's how she started to ask me questions to me about this, and it became crystal clear she was being scammed, the person who had send her the email telling her she had won over 55000 had only one reason, to collect 890 from her for the so called transaction costs and then disapear to be never heard from again.

I don't have to tell you how happy this lady was she hasn't been scammed for 890 , she was actually going to go to the bank to transfer this money and hoping to collect her UK Lotto winnings of over 55000 .

I am happy for this lady I had been able to help her in time so she saved her money, but perhaps this is a lesson for us as well, always check out the company you are dealing with and check out the contact information, if someone send you an email that you have won over 55000 in the name of the UK National Lottery signed with a free yahoo email address, be on guard.

Perhaps that's why people are only going to become a syndicate player if they have trust in the company and trust in us as a representative, we are still a small group, but with trust and honesty we will grow, and once people realize this, we will grow big.

Tell us your thoughts in http://www.info-lotto.com/General/forum.shtml.

With kind regards,

Gino Harteel

www.hartino.com [ Euro Millions & UK Lotto Syndicate ]

www.belgium.ubifone.com [ Call Me - Online & Offline ]

About the author

Gino Harteel runs a successful online business on www.hartino.com.
Get Off To A Great Start With The Right Credit Card by:George M Noceti Ten Ways to Save a Bundle on Your Next Lease by:George A. Parker Time Management Tips for Solo Entrepreneurs by:Jean Hanson Successfully Adding a Service To Your Business by:Dr. Rachna D. Jain Electric Power Production From Magnetic Tapes by:Basil Dimitropoulos Survival Tips For Small Businesses by:BrainyBusiness How To Make A Lot Of Money On The Internet Doing Nothing by:Dean Phillips Can You Really Make Money While You Sleep? by:Kathleen Gage Are You Beating Up On Yourself About Debt? by:Mario Castagno Uncle Sam is Ready...Are You? Organizing Tips for Tax Time by:Stacey Agin Murray Barter: It's Not Just for Doctors Anymore by:Angie Dixon The REAL Secret to Success by:Angie Dixon Imagine PR Like This Helping You by:Robert A. Kelly
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.105.239) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012909 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2735, 973,
Lotto's - It Is All About Trust, and Honesty ! by:Gino Harteel Casper