Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Lost shoes in South Africa
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Lost shoes in South Africa

This is my February 16, 2010 in personal experience, although only lost a pair of tramp and did not damage any other valuables. But from this we can see that South Africa is definitely a bad to the bone of the country, blacks are 100% absolutely inferior race, there is absolutely impossible to host the 2010 World Cup success!

This afternoon at 4 o'clock, as usual I went to Virgin Active Exercise, exercise after completing the shoes off, on the locker room bench below, and then went to bath. Unexpectedly, came back to find shoes omitted. It was a pair of Adidas sports shoes green, has bought five years, dressed also open plastic, but looks very nice. I do not believe that some people will start stealing tramp, looking around again after the results confirmed: someone really stole my tramp! Think of shoes before, there was a nigger shoes look at me, did not take too much notice.

After all, come from the Virgin Active exercise, are considered still some money, and here one month to more than 300 rand monthly fee, you think, ah, can afford to pay 300 rand to exercise, that are sure to have a formal job and high-quality white-collar workers. In my view, come here to exercise the majority are white, and that some black and Indian and Pakistani culture, people, and Northgate is more upscale residential areas around, so I did not even care about, to put each Tuo Lexie bench below, air max 2009. I immediately got the manager and cleaners, who helped look for a while and found the shoes had been stolen.Lost shoes in South Africa

Then the white manager to say sorry, and then said, you should lock to the cupboard inside the shoes, I am sorry we will not compensation. I knew they would say, because South Africa all the businesses and government departments have a dead virtue, a problem will always depend on the victim. For example, corruption of law and order in South Africa last year, Minister of Zimbabwe what drives his own car to rendezvous mistress Johannesburg, South Africa, the result was unfortunately the robber to robbed after the incident, the police chief is not to solve the case, but failed to publicly accused the Minister of South African Government with security requirements of applications (due to poor law and order, foreign ministerial visit to South Africa people can apply for the South African government with free high security), so led to the robbery occurred.

They treat a minister is the case, not to mention I lost the only pair of shoes, and almost or tramp? I thought three years ago Sun City resort in South Africa a world-famous seven-star hotel experience was stolen. Three years ago I was Sun City Palace Hotel, hotel cleaners were stolen from a backpack in 3000 rand. After negotiations with the hotel, the hotel manager's first reaction is that you do not have the cash into the safe, so the main responsibility in you.

I am very annoyed, argue that this is the world's seven-star hotel, who would not think of blatant theft of your staff will, if you do not deal, I will send an email to tell South Africa, in English and all the media, including three Chinese newspapers, so that They know I'm in your seven-star Palace Hotel Sun City is your employees to steal. Theproblem is that dog feces in South Africa the law is the protection of criminals, if not conclusive evidence, that no stolen money, can not be convicted. Later, they gave the dead woman had two black lie detector test, and then tell me by mail polygraph results are "adopted" (they must in order to maintain their reputation so to speak). Once again,

I freak, replied that, if you say cleaners are innocent, then I take the initiative to apply for lie detector and see if I'm correct you money; Also, before you email security department told me that I was not cleaning the the case of the room, he entered my room card, but the cleaners denied, is this is not irrefutable evidence? Still later, the Security Ministry and the Sun City Hotel General Manager email me, saying to me before all the inconvenience caused, so I was invited to Sun City and then two nights free plus two meals breakfast.

Think about where to live but also five or six thousand rand a night, two night stay this was enough, so I can not talk to them regardless. Few months later, I go there to enjoy the use of rand had been stolen in return for the 3000 seven-star hotel for two nights of free accommodation, but also met the hotel manager before. He told me privately that they did search the security department where the department that the black woman everything, really did not find that 3,000 rand in cash, may have been her hidden somewhere else, Sun City so much, where on looking to go ah? Not found stolen money, police and the courts can not be handed to her conviction, and not as an official polygraph test evidence, she refuses to acknowledge, it can not fire her.

So, then let her shop and go to chores around the house not to leave it out. Later, he reluctantly said: "You see, this is the new South Africa!" Now, had the right to the black to white, when talking about South Africa's law and order, corruption situation, always hands pendulum, the shoulders of a Song, then said: "This is our new South Africa!" Objectively speaking, the South African government before the World Cup in 2010, air max ltd, in order to prevent the world to see him fail, or do some preparatory work, the recent crime rate downward trend.Lost shoes in South Africa

But I still think there will be a major event occurred during the World Cup because South Africa is not China simply can not afford to host a successful World Cup. During the World Cup, or there will be foreign tourists or dignitaries have been robbery or murder, or would be a serious car accident, will be killed by foreign tourists or dignitaries. To know that this country is a big joke, a few years ago express train for the World Cup preparations, after several post-strike, before the burst, rapid train construction companies ask for large sums of money to the government in order to "make the project before the World Cup completion ", the Government said no money, so that construction companies use the original budget slowly repair; construction company immediately after hearing the news media that the government does not pay, we can not be completed on time, we are not charitable institutions, not because the World Cup Stem losing money on the sale.

Recently, South Africa, around the road, of course, the Government's good intentions, is to build roads for the World Cup, the question is, the construction unit of the low efficiency is not an ordinary, high-speed road, after being dug, as to where life can be filled good repair, are unknown. "new South Africa," the word originally meant, after apartheid in 1994, Mandela led by the newly established Republic of South Africa. But now, you said in South Africa, "New South Africa" is the word, often with no choice other derogatory term meaning. Before 1994, about 10% of the total population, whites ruled South Africa, of course, they are wrong apartheid, but can not be denied, when South Africa really is paradise. Almost no crime, white-ruled areas, all the houses have no power, security doors and windows,

Johannesburg is known as "Little Paris", the beautiful people that came to Europe - and the natural environment here is much better than Europe! However, after the establishment of the new South Africa in 1994, the Town in Johannesburg, from "Little Paris" into a drug den, gathering garbage and crime, once the most beautiful downtown area into a repair Broken afraid for all the gang warfare, almost every Chinese person has robbed stolen in the Town which experience, security has been undermined to South Africa every corner, even the police to steal, the whole of South Africa there is no morality at all. March 2006, South Africa Johannesburg International Airport (now renamed Tambo International Airport), staged a robbery airport shocked the world: more than ten armed with AK47's thugs into the airport, transfer from the UK via South Africa, destined for other countries in Africa, 16.50 million U.S. dollars in cash money away. Later, police arrested the airport security, department managers, "the ghost" to recover some stolen money. Unfortunately, a few months later, on the police station a few hundred million dollars as evidence of the police station was again "the ghost" stolen!

The case is still in a state of being sued, distance of the final closing is also nowhere in sight! Many people read this article, would certainly say that, then how do you still mix in South Africa? Tell you a truth: the more rotten the better place to mix, so it is the system perfect, no corruption, that this place, there would be no more than 30 million Chinese people refuse to leave.
A record £50 billion expected to be spent on Christmas What to do when stuck in traffic at Christmas! Gifts for Her - Keeping out of trouble on the ‘Night before Christmas' Celebrity Workouts Brad Pitt - Secrets of the Brad Pitt Battle Club Workout RBA puts interest rate on hold over Christmas Three Surefire Ways to Sell Your Property Come Spring Rajasthan Holiday Tour: A Trip to the Land of Marvelous Wonders Luxury Train Travel Tour in India: Luxury Train Travel Top 5 Christmas Gift Ideas on a Budget Christmas Gifts - For Men The World's Small Farmers May Not be Able to Wait for Action on Climate Change Myrtle Beach Real Property Main reasons to acquire Your Race horses or Halloween Costumes and merchandise Copyrighted
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.22.244) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.007816 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 8986, 954,
Lost shoes in South Africa Amsterdam