Insurances.net
insurances.net » Wholesale Business » Los Alamitos results oriented strategies
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Los Alamitos results oriented strategies

When you are trying to make some money betting the horses at Los Alamitos Race Course

you notice right away that the fields are of small to moderate size in most instances, and there is very often a prohibitive favorite in the races there, sometimes in several consecutive races. This means that you have to alter your strategy somewhat when you are betting speed horses at Los Alamitos. When I decide to tackle the card at Los Alamitos Race Course, I utilize a multi-race wagering strategy. I bet Pick 3s, Pick 4s, and I bet the Pick 6. When you bet these multi-race tickets you mitigate the challenge that is presented by a lot of chalk by singling horses that cant lose, or who at least appear as though they cant lose. You then reach further into races that are more competitive to give your ticket more value, maybe going four or five deep. In this manner you give yourself the best of both worlds, using the cant lose chalk to your advantage rather than betting against it when you really dont like any other horse to beat it. It is very difficult to win at Los Alamitos when you bet every race individually, but if you stick to the Pick 3s, Pick 4s, and the Pick 6, you can stay in the black and inflate your bankroll. It is suprisingly affordable to craft a multi-race ticket that includes a number of different horses in the more open races, especially if you can "single" one or two races on the ticket.

By: Derby Dude
A Range Trading Strategy That Makes Breakout Part Of It Best FarmVille Strategies © FarmVille Secrets, Strategies and Tips © Best Mafia Wars Strategies © Mafia Wars Secrets, Strategies and Tips © Discover How to Strategically Eat to Lose Belly Fat Discover 3 Powerful Eating Strategies Found in Diets to Lose Stomach Fat A Lesson In Leverage Contract Phones With Free Gifts Great Mobile Phone Offer Driver Robot Key Rapidshare Magic Of Making Up Rapidshare Keep Your Web Visitors Happy and Keep Making Money by Avoiding these Strategies A Range Trading Strategy That Combines Breakout With It!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.137.251) / Processed in 0.011672 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 1506, 496,