Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Looking For Franchise Opportunities
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Looking For Franchise Opportunities

Over the last few months me and my wife have been spending a lot of time investigating different franchise opportunities

. What we're looking for is something that we can start from home but that can have the potential to grow in the future. The idea was to have a good business plan that will work on a smaller scale but also be easy to grow into something bigger over time. Recently my wife told me about First Lady Michelle Obama's "Let's Move" program which is something that she is found out about working in our local school district as a substitute teacher. The program is designed to re-invent the nutrition and food that is being provided to children at our schools, including the snacks that are available through vending machines. After she told me about it I thought it sounded like a really great opportunity, so I did some research online and I found what I think is the perfect business opportunity for us - it's called Fresh Healthy Vending.

Fresh Healthy Vending franchisees offer people a healthy, natural alternative to the traditional cookies, candy bars and soda pop you usually see in vending machines. Since the "Let's Move" program is being put into action in over 10,000 schools in the next few years, there will be a huge need for these machines at schools in our community and nationwide. That means that we can be confident that our business is going to have plenty of room to grow. Companies are also more concerned about the health of their employees than ever before, so the opportunity extends well beyond the scope of just schools and colleges.

The products that are offered in the machines are really great, and they are definitely top quality. In fact, I noticed that some of the products available in the machines are things that my wife purchases at our local natural foods store all the time. There are organic and low calorie chips and snacks, 100% fruit juices and all natural tea drinks. My personal favorite is the Stonyfield(R) Organic Yogurt - what a great idea for a quick healthy snack!

The products in the machines aren't the only thing about the Fresh Healthy Vending franchise that caught my eye though. The machines themselves are really unlike any vending machines I've ever seen! They are really futuristic and they have too many features to list - some of the most exciting are the ability to accept debit and credit cards, serve chilled and non-chilled items from the same machine, and (best of all) remote wireless sales monitoring. That means that we can keep track of our machines and how they are doing 24/7 from wherever we happen to be! If that isn't the future of vending technology, I don't know what is!Looking For Franchise Opportunities

The only thing that I was really worried about was our lack of experience; my wife and I have never run a business before. I've heard that it can be really tough, and I definitely wanted to avoid potentially struggling with our business. However I found out that Fresh Healthy Vending really goes the extra mile to help out their franchisees.Looking For Franchise Opportunities

A good example of this is Fresh Vending's placement program. The company actually helps you contact schools and businesses in your area that are interested in offering healthy food alternatives in their vending machines. That way the hassle and worry of placing the machines isn't an issue. Fresh Vending's representatives have the experience to not only successfully find locations for the machines, but to make sure that the locations you select give you the best opportunities to increase sales and make you money.

They also help their franchisees with things like building a business model, setting up a franchise website, and selecting the best products for each location. All of the assistance that they make available through their franchise program has given my wife and I the confidence that we needed to take the next step and get our business going.

After talking to together as a team, my wife and I have definitely decided that Fresh Healthy Vending is the right franchise for us. We're not only going to be making extra income, our machines are also going to be part of First Lady Michelle Obama's "Let's Move" initiative which is helping kids make healthy choices all across the country and helping to put a stop to childhood obesity. It's just the business my wife and I have been looking for.

by: Gary Delmore
For Your Fantastic Australian Holiday, Stay At A Melbourne Hotel. Best Coupon Deals For Christmas Shopping Best 10 wholesale Halloween Costumes for Girls 2010 Security is a Must for All Celebrities Wholesale Halloween Costumes for Couples Distinctive Wholesale Halloween Costume for Puppies In 2010 Distinctive Wholesale Halloween Outfit for Toddler Ideas Bingo Destinations & Hope Charity Bingo Travel Around The World Comparison Of Top 5 Voip Providers Cost Effective and Attractive Wholesale Halloween outfits Hints To Help You Learn French Top 5 Christmas Gifts 2010
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.154.185) / Processed in 0.008450 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 4502, 954,