Insurances.net
insurances.net » Boat Insurance » Longboat Key FL Foreclosures - Foreclosure Longboat Key Florida
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Longboat Key FL Foreclosures - Foreclosure Longboat Key Florida

Foreclosures Longboat Key FL

Luwonda blindly fell in love with a house too early, nearly causing her to buy a real-life money pit estimated at $60,000+ just to repair! In this short article, PLEASE do NOT commit these 7 critical home-buying mistakes.

When it comes to buying a house, outer beauty is only skin-deep. Luwonda thought found her dream home. To her, the house was beautiful and thats all that mattered. At that point, Luwonda turned off her common sense, something I see buyers do all the time. If you or someone you know is about to buy a house, PLEASE curb your emotions until AFTER you have performed all necessary due diligence!Longboat Key FL Foreclosures - Foreclosure Longboat Key Florida

Luwonda fell in love with a house and did not want to perform (imperative) due diligence. Failing to control her emotions, Luwonda almost committed a huge (and expensive) mistake. Luwonda temporarily turned off her common sense and it almost cost her $60,000.

By law, sellers must disclose known issues believed to affect future value of the property you want to buy. However, the seller might be a bank or investor who NEVER lived in the property and honestly doesn't know the property...or its hidden issues.

Here are 7 must-dos you simply cannot afford to overlook:

#1- HOME INSPECTION: Constantly, Im amazed at the number of buyers who dont want to pay $350 for a home inspection on the most expensive purchase they will make. Spend the money, attend the inspection & ask questions.

#2- TERMITE: In some cases, your mortgage lender will depend a termite inspection so you dont have a choice. For under $100, a termite inspection is money well spent;

#3- HOME WARRANTY: Home inspectors cannot predict when the A/C, refrigerator, water heater or some other covered system will fail. For around $400, you provide yourself with more peace of mind;

#4- PROPERTY TAXES: Not confirming YOUR estimated property tax bill can be another costly mistake. Just because the current owner pays $1,000 tax bill doesnt mean you will pay $1,000. Your tax bill could be 3x the current owners. Will your budget handle this unexpected surprise?

#5- SEX OFFENDER/PREDATOR INFO: Do you think having a convicted child molester living in the house next door to your dream home could affect your dream homes value both now and in the future? Therefore, you need to confirm no offenders live nearby. How close is too close?

#6- MOLD: If you are looking at distressed properties, you must think of mold, to some degree. When nearly 75% of all sales today are short sales and bank-owned properties (and if theyve been vacant for any amount of time in Floridas heat and humidity without AC, you must consider mold. Longboat Key FL Foreclosures - Foreclosure Longboat Key Florida

#7- SCHOOL ZONES: Whether or not you have kids, you might want to confirm school district for the house that interests you. Its not enough to confirm the school district from your friends whose house is across the street from the house you like. To your surprise, houses could be zoned for different school districts, one desirable and one undesirable.

Before you allow yourself to fall in love with the house (even if the house is one of many Longboat Key FL foreclosures), get a thumbs up on all 7.

At one point, Luwonda blamed ME for destroying her dream. You see, she had fallen in love with this house and saw me as the dream-buster. Of course, her thoughts changed really fast when she reluctantly paid a little money and discovered to inspect as I insisted and shockingly discovered over $60,000 in hidden damage. Even then, $60,000 did not guarantee resolution once contractors dug in, the costs could increase. Yes, Luwonda could not apologize enough once she came to her senses. Even during the darkest moments of trying to help Luwonda, I didnt fault her I realize its easy to fall in love with a house too early.

For more videos on HOW to buy Longboat Key FL homes for sale the "savvy" way, go now to my Sarasota real estate website. If you or someone you know wants to buy or sell a house in or around Sarasota, call me now.
House-boating Costs At Lake Powell Bullfrog Marina Picking The Right Boat Configuration Homemade Model Boat - Is it that Easy? A Brugt Four Winns Boat Boasts Of Solid Construction, Flawless Performance And Impeccable Look Safety Equipment For Sailing And Boating We Are Your Boat Resource Site For Calgary, And Surrounding Areas. Online Boat Games Guidelines On Planning A Boating Trip Marine Equipment For A Specific Type Of Boating How To Transport A Boat How To Build A Sailboat - Read Carefully! How To Build A Small Fishing Boat - Tip! Wooden Boat Construction Plans - Have you Seen This?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.213.209) / Processed in 0.013463 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 4206, 977,