Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Living Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Living Online

Living Online

Living Online

In most of my articles I repeat the world has changed. Maybe, I still need a global fog horn! With 175 Million people logging onto Facebook and Google with several hundred million searches per day it is not surprising that the world has changed from offline to online. But what does this really mean for single-life, family, dating, marriage, business or working lifestyles?

At one time in my life I flew so much I suddenly got (ssssshhh) scared to get on a plane. To this very day I do not know what actually happened from a medical standpoint I remember thinking about how many times I had been on a plane in one year then I came to the frightening and mental conclusion I was taking way too many risks in the air - so I took a long break (years) and that is how I really got introduced to the Internet world.

I needed to now think of innovative technological business ways to conduct my meetings online, source new contacts, research and maximize potential sales and business development. Fast forward twelve years later - and I can honestly tell you in that time only now I am coming out marketing "ME" face, bio and everything instead of hiding or writing for others without putting my name to it.

For those of you who want to make it online with the least amount of money or cash spent I can help you. Even if you are a Fortune 500 Company too much cash is wasted online. You really can make it big online - but you have to understand life online is very different strategically. To be honest with you I dont feel allot of companies or people understand the online world or are ready for life online. The Internet is fast becoming the "only" way to communicate effectively with the world at a touch of a button but the cost of life online is not cheap.

Here are a few things to consider about life online:

1. Get ready to spend more time with your lappy or lap-top like a remote control in hand

2. Friends - they will slowly more exist online than offline

3. Family - even if they visit you will be so busy online they leave shouting bye, bye

4. Employment - unless you can work your online business part-time good luck

5. Self-employed - online full-time get ready to arise from as early as 1am or 3am to blog, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and write for your website, PR sites and more...

6. Exercise - well unless you have the right social networking applications a long walk or the gym for an hour or two a day is brilliant.

7. Diet - if you are disciplined all will be well but it helps to have someone feed you.

8. Showers - early in the morning or very late at night or for many I guess not at all

9. Funding - life online is costly and in the real world we still have our bills to pay

10. Watch out for wastage! I am talking about "buying" every e-book you never read.

11. Watch your ID - do not post any photo that looks or resembles a passport photo. Use an avatar or shoot to the side, use a unique facial expression or hand in the air, logo etc...

12. Network like crazy - research every blog, forum and business advice on your business. Send emails and letters out! Use both the online world and the offline combined.

13. Have faith - the online world is really you! Unless you have a partner with a lappy sitting alongside you. You will need to be highly focused and motivated within and around. I advise if you are not passionate about what you are doing it WON'T viral or touch the world.

14. Talk to as many people as you can about what you are doing online - ask for cash, donations, exchange of links anything to get you where you want to be or go.

15. Research for any FREE business presentations, grants, advice in your country or area.

16. ALWAYS be on the look out for the latest technology or applications to make life online easier and more effective.

17. Take a break! - Information overload can SERIOUSLY damage your health.

18. Sleep - rest your body. Take power naps or afternoon naps and get a routine.

19. Text more than talk to people - this will give you more time with you and your business which you need in the early building years.

20. Apply for every TV show, prize, award or anything that will get you exposure.

21. As a Mid Size or Fortune 500 Company - consider planning strategically for an Internet workforce. This is VERY different to an offline workforce.

Life online is no breeze. It takes DOUBLE the efforts of the offline world as you now need to build the invisible to become visible. I just read a quote from Gideon Yu's Twitter page, [Former CFO of Facebook] posted by someone else: "You're like the old army commercials, 'we do more before 9am than most people do all day.'"

Now Pay Close Attention --

Using your Facebook Fan Page to increase your business exposure and revenue is simpler than you've been told. Everyone with a facebook fan page faces the same two problems:

[Problem #1] How To Find Interested Facebook Users

[Problem #2] How To Bring Them To Become Your Fans

Facebook Fan Supply has been solving these two problems for hundreds of satisfied customers. The Facebook Fan Supply has been tried and tested and known to produce excellent results.

First: Click Here For Facebook Fans

Facebook Fan Supply always supplies REAL FANS targeted to your specific: Age Group, Keyword and Location.

Second: Order Your Facebook Fan Supply Package of 1,000; 2,000 or 5,000 Guaranteed Facebook Fans

Your new fans will arrive in 3 - 4 weeks and all fans are REAL FANS guaranteed to stick to your fanpage. Buy Facebook Fans today and boost your businesses online presence overnight.
Learning About Online Singing Courses Bankruptcy Online Procedure Different Kinds of Online Poker The Advantages Of Online Voice Lessons Select What's Best And Trade Properly An Introduction to Free Advertising Online AvaFX Review - Offers FX streaming news, up to date forex calendar, technical analysis tools, online forex trading charts and many more How To Use Online Discount Hafe System Coupon Codes Can Help You To Save Money Working Online Microstock Photo Ideas Online Work Stock Photo Strategies Working Online Stock Photography Guidelines Make Money Online - How To Get Started Watch No Strings Attached Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.66.149) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.015614 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 72 , 5912, 973,
Living Online Copenhagen