Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Live Consciously: Travelling Solo But Never Alone
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Live Consciously: Travelling Solo But Never Alone

Background: Earning an income online enables me toavoid being location dependent. I take advantage of this by experiencing new places and meeting new people at every opportunity. Being away from home' can sound like a lonely existence, but in reality this could not be further from the truth.

"Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends." Maya Angelou

When travelling, it never ceases to amaze me how I am able to form seemingly indestructible relationships with other travellers without a moment's hesitation. It's incredible how effortlessly I am willing to place my life in a stranger's hands when faced with a tough situation, and how consistently that person will exceed all expectations.Live Consciously: Travelling Solo But Never Alone

Back home, ask someone to reply to a simple email and it will take untold prompts and 3 days of waiting before receiving a response. Yet in the middle of a foreign land, I could ask someone to guard my best outfit whilst I head out into the jungle for a week and come back to find that it is not only safe, but that my shoes have been polished ready for my surprise return party.

Back home, immaterial problems present seemingly impassable obstacles. When travelling, you come across struggles as frequently and often on a much grander scale, yet they rarely present a setback. Why? Because you become stronger and wiser as a group of people who find themselves in similar situations and you prepare to ensure that, together, you share the problem and find the solution.

"A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles." -Tim Cahill

Travelling certainly brings out the best in people. We become wiser, stronger and more content because there's always a challenge, always something different to do, another angle to take, another stone to overturn nothing is ever familiar enough that we take it for granted and life never gets stagnant when tomorrow is a mystery.

In certain situations like this, I believe people begin to reach a level of higher consciousness. They become less like individuals catering to personal needs and more like a collective entity with the single focus on ensuring maximum productivity and contentment for everyone.

It's a sad yet beautiful truth that I've got to know more about people from 2 weeks in a hostel than I know about some of my oldest pals. But it's just the nature of the experience and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Please feel free to visit my blog hereand subscribeto my emailblog updates here.
Take Your Christmas Holiday In Sunny Phoenix Want To Spend a Terrifying Day Out at The London Dungeons Green Holiday Packages Discover Tasmanias Eco Resorts For The Holidays eLearning: Eliminate the Hassles of Travel Experience unlimited luxury in Hotels in Paris, Brisbane, Sydney Ultimate Wildlife Tours in India to Explore the Raw Side of the Land Hill Countr Christmas Happenings Ho Math and Chess awards franchise in Nigeria Guided Walking Tours In Tasmania Kew Gardens A Glorious Day Out in London Enjoy World Class Resorts With Phuket Luxury Villas Hiring a Janitorial Service Company with Floor Stripping Experience in Montgomery County, PA Unique Choices of Meals for the Holidays!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.72.224) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.012218 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2812, 954,
Live Consciously: Travelling Solo But Never Alone Atlanta