Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Live Christmas Trees Add To The Spirit Of The Holidays
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Live Christmas Trees Add To The Spirit Of The Holidays

November is here and that means Christmas is just around the corner

. For many families the Thanksgiving weekend marks the beginning of the holidays. After spending "Black Friday" shopping for the best deals on presents many families break out the box of decorations from the garage and spend the weekend putting up lights and rearranging their house in preparation for the December parties and festivities.

In Madison Christmas tree sales mark the approach of Santa Clause as the annual Thanksgiving Day Parade welcomes "Jolly old Saint Nick" to the department stores. Putting up the trees that are enjoyed throughout the month of December and for some people into the New Year celebrations a number of households still hold to the tradition of bringing in a live tree from the forest into their home.

Not the type of Yule tree that Clark W. Griswold would chop down and bring into his living room, but a tree that is large enough to fit into a house comfortably. In the same way that the "Christmas Vacation" family headed out in search of the perfect tree, Wisconsin Christmas tree farms offer a variety of sizes and fullness to the patrons that are willing to drive out into the country to harvest their own holiday evergreen. While there are plenty of lots that purchase wholesale Christmas trees and resell them to the public, there is something magical about going out to the land where trees are grown and being able to pick out an fir that is still growing.

A far cry from Wisconsin one of the fondest memories I have as a 17 year old was living in Germany with my family and celebrating Christmas abroad. With a friend I drove out to one of the country farms and selected the family tree that I cut down myself. Taking the evergreen to the register where it was measured and I was charged for each foot, I strapped the fir to the roof of the car and drove back into the city. I do not know what exactly made the experience so special, but I do know that it made that particular year one of the best.

Meanwhile back in Madison, Christmas tree farms are gearing up for the harvest and preparing the firs that will soon be sold on lots throughout the city. While there is something very festive about bringing home the family tree and decorating it with lights, ornaments and tinsel, the adventure of visiting a Wisconsin Christmas tree farm can become a tradition in and of itself. Now that I am stateside I enjoy taking my kids out to look over the live fir trees and selection one that will be a welcome guest in our home throughout the month of December.

by: Art Gib
Methods To Acquire Beach Footwear Pinching Pennies: Cheap Holiday Gift Baskets Ovarian Cancer: Early Detection Is Key Molokai - The True Hawaiian Island by:Jeff Schuman Jewelry- A Passion For Girls The Virtual Worlds Of Online Gaming Rental Agreement Investing - Securing Long Term Tenants How To Get Your Ex Girlfriend, 5 Easy Tips To Follow The Most Effective Answers To Online Fraud- Binbase Search Why Buy A Crossover Suv? Should You Be Investing In Commercial Real Estate? Neat Yoga Workouts Holiday in India – Explore Top Three Destinations
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.134.118.95) / Processed in 0.012150 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2632, 975,