Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » Life Insurance Policies Make Sense for Everybody, Anybody
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Life Insurance Policies Make Sense for Everybody, Anybody

Life Insurance Policies Make Sense for Everybody

, Anybody

"I'm just a working man with a wife and kids, paying off a mortgage I don't have any life insurance policies and don't plan on getting one in the future it's a type of extortion, a way of scaring me into parting with my money...It should be illegal to charge people so that they don't feel so bad about the prospect of dying!"

The man who said this is living in a dream world, fooling himself into believing that should he die prematurely his family will get by just fine without him, financially, that perhaps his savings account and pension fund will suffice. And he's out of line taking issue with people that have his interests at heart... It is precisely the average working person with a family that life insurance policies were designed for for regular folk who work hard to make ends meet and who don't have significant cash reserves for their dependants to fall back on if needs be.

Should Mr Joe Average die when middle-aged, say, his family will definitely not be financially secure unless he has a safety net in place. That savings account will run dry in no time and his pension fund is only meant to be drawn from after he retires. Obviously, prematurely tapping into money intended to support a couple in their old age will in all likelihood result in there being too little for the surviving spouse to live on when reaching retirement age.

One of the attractions of life insurance policies is that they are structured so as to pay out meaningful sums of money whether you've had them for many years or just a few months. Another is that the younger you are when taking out the cover for the first time, the more the monthly premium is just a small price to pay.

And it's interesting to note how many of the wealthy and wise have life insurance policies.

Presumably they know a good thing when they see it.
Definition of a Happy and Successful life How to Succeed In Life And Get Ahead Florida Term Life Insurance - What is Florida Term Life Insurance Best Life Insurance - Read About It Best Life Insurance Companies The Best Life Insurance Policy Angioplasty and Stent Implementation to Save Your Life Yearly Horoscopes and Calendars, Brings a Lot of Prediction about your Life Silica Gel Packets – Their Shelf Life and Reuse Options Get A Health Insurance Cover For Your Life To Improve The Skinny On Term Life Insurance What Do You Want Out Of Life, And What Makes You Happy? How Much Long Term Care Insurance Coverage I Need?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.190.101) / Processed in 0.011582 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1989, 953,