Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Leveraged Income by:Saumitra M Ghotikar
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Leveraged Income by:Saumitra M Ghotikar

Linear Income Vs Passive Income

At a very recent party , during the dinner hours I could meet a very notable industrialist . I am quite younger to him , rather he was quite senior to me - age wise too. Incidentally , he happened to be a professional friend of my father , and he had seen me quite young , as a child.

He was quite amazed and asked me , "What do you do ?" "Business" - my answer. I told him that I run a manufacturing unit , which has 12-13 workmen & 2-3 in staff & get a reasonably good sales turn-over. Here is the conversation between us :

"So, this is your business , eh?"

"Yeah"

" I am going out of country for a month , will you join me ?"

" One month - impossible . I can't leave my BUSINESS for a single week also"

" Dear , if you cant leave your business , it's not business , it's employment"

"But I am not orking for anybody"

"But you are working for yourself & businesses are run without personal presence"

"Hmm"

"I can leave my business for 1 complete year also and when I return , I can see it flourishes"

" How ? Why it's not possible with me ?"

" In your BUSINESS , YOU are the system , there is no ther system , you are self - employed"

" What is the difference ?"

"You will get paid till you work : Linear Income , I get paid even if I don't work - I have a system & that system works : This is passive income."

The people who have learnt the techniques of making money , passively , are true businessmen , otherwise they are Employees OR self Employed - Is not it ?

Robert Kiyosaki , in his all books , stresses heavily on this point. Building many businesses & buying assets is the key by which people become rich , acquire wealth. By working for someone else , we shall not become wealthy , never!

About the author

Saumitra M Ghotikar is a young entrepreneur from INDIA , wishes to share with the world , how he is imroving day-to-day , Visit http://www.info-netmoney.blogspot.com to improve financial wisdom
Tooting Your Own Horn: Shameless Self-Promotion to Get Ahead by:Joan Schramm Despite Financial Despise Bad Credit Secured Loans at Eyes by:Peter Taylor Top Mutual Fund Companies To Invest In by:Sandra Stammberger Commercial Mortgage Broker -Ally and Shark Wrangler by:Patrick Bedall Market Cycles: The Key to Trading Success by:Althaf Ahmed Improve Your Business Acumen With Audio Books by:Janna Halioris The Idiots Guide To Back Testing For Confidence by:David Jenyns Part 2: Designing a Trading System in MetaStock by:David Jenyns Stock Market Wisdom from Chicken Little by:Gary Wollin Stock Market Wisdom Gained from Humpty Dumpty by:Gary Wollin Stock Market Wisdom from The Tortoise and the Hare by:Gary Wollin Stock Market Investing - Top 10 List by:Gary Wollin What Is My Property Worth? by:Carlton Johnson
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.100.234) / Processed in 0.005156 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 2223, 973,