Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » Letting Go Of Fear And Making Positive Life Changes
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Letting Go Of Fear And Making Positive Life Changes

Heck, maybe you're stuck right now. Whether you feel boxed in by love, money, career, health, or finding your purpose in life, it's easy for our human selves to become paralyzed. This is especially true when we sense or see that change is coming our way. You want to change, you need to change, you may have even prayed for change to come your way, but once it does you're like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming semi. Do you stay put and potentially get ran down? Do you run back into the woods? Do you race to the other side?

Staying where you are isn't a good idea since you won't get anywhere. Running back to where you came from won't allow you to grow in any way, shape or form. But...running to the other side? That's where the fear sets in. What's over there? What scary things are waiting to harm you? What if you risk it all and the other side is a million times worse than what you already have? This is what paralyzes us. We'd rather deal with the devil we know than the devil we don't.

Fear Of Change

Change is what we need yet what we fear. It's so difficult, though necessary. Like the saying goes, "Keep doing what you're doing and you'll keep getting what you've got." I don't know about you, but I'd always like my life to get better and better. I'm sure you do too!

If you weren't meant to change then you'd be satisfied with your life just as it is. Are you satisfied? No? Then guess what? It's time to change!

You'll never be the person you were a year ago, a decade ago, and so on. We should always seek to change our lives in big and little ways. Hey, just one small yet positive change can add up to enormous changes over the course of a year!

Take Baby Steps

Choose an area of your life that needs the most work. Where are you paralyzed at this point in time? In a coma, unable to move? Is it your relationship, your job, your finances, your weight? Since you've been stuck in this rut for so long there's no way you're going to change overnight, but don't let that stop you. I fully believe that when you're stuck in a rut it's because your aura energy has become like cement and you need to get it moving again. What small things can you do each day that will add up to big changes and loads of new aura energy?

Are you looking for answers? Whether you're worried about your career or finances, wondering if you'll soon find love or what will happen to your relationship, curious about your future or past lives, I can help.

With over 20 years experiences as a psychic counselor, author, and radio show host, I've assisted tens of thousands of people in finding the answers they need to live happier, healthier, more successful lives.

FREE "Contacting Your Spirit Guides" eBook when you become a member of my website, plus receive a $10 discount off your first reading priced $24.95 or higher.

Stop by my site today: Psychic Readings By Dr. Kelly
Iphone 4 insurance takes care of all your iphone risks head on Reference Article For Free Life Insurance Quotes Stay Protected And The Many Reasons To Buy Life Insurance Over 50 Life Insurance The Origin Of Life Insurance Leads Inexpensive Term Life Insurance - Easy To Find Insure your Life and Money with Life Insurance Quotes Considering Online Mortgage Life Insurance Leads The pros and cons of an IT Contractor's life Career In Insurance Sector Understanding Term Life Insurance Could Long Term Care Insurance Leads Produce Results For Your Business? How Lifetime Annuity and Other Annuity Types Help You
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.181.52) / Processed in 0.012668 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3204, 953,