Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Lets say ''no'' to injustice
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Lets say ''no'' to injustice

The present era is the most complex one for the youth specially. There are lots of stress, fatigue and depressing moments during the studies and after wards in the search of job and being self dependent.

According to my personal experiences, I can well understand the pain and frustration suffered by the youth during these phases. The ratio of suicide and crime is also higher on these stages. The reasons of such tensions are very common in the developing countries.

In developing and under developed countries, where resources are few and the youngsters are expected to bear their burdens themselves soon after their studies, the issue of searching a job is the killing moment.

I will definitely like to describe the discrimination made in the market,

1. The one, with the more stronger reference deserves the best post

2. The one, who is holding a bulk of degrees in hand (though having no work experience)

3. And the one, who can be more friendly with the clients (sometimes beyond the limits)

are preferred.

This is simply the suppression of the deserved ones who are keen to learn and belong to noble families where reasonable limits are taught first. The doors of learning are never open for such youngsters and they are always deprived of the facilities which are given to their colleagues. Such experiences develop a very negative impact on the personalities.

Why such criteria is adopted for hiring the employees, if practiced honestly then one should be paid for his/her knowledge and quality of work. Why talent is less valuable than social and financial status. Why employers are turned into the Almighty who can decide the destinies of the employees, These are the questions for which the voices must be raised. We have to stop this suppression of rights.

The criteria of employment has to be altered and for this purpose, mentalities should be changed. Accommodating the deserved ones has to be promoted.

Lets decide not to stay quite for this injustice to the youngsters. Every body has the equal right to learn and work according to his/her own interest. Aptitude has to be given weight age. If the youngsters reading the article agree with me then join me in raising the voice against the injustice done to the youngsters.
Tips To Find A Great Auto Body Shop In Portland Where To Find A Good Auto Body Shop In Portland, Oregon How to Land the Cheapest Car Insurance Oriental Insurance Motor Insurance: To Ensure Your Vehicle It Just A Few Minutes Getting Your Automobile Back During Bankruptcy MBA Admissions 2011: AICTE approved, University or Autonomous? Motor Insurance Policy for Hybrid Cars Economical Automobile Insurance coverage - Matching Your Coverage To Your Requirements Can Lead to Reduced Premiums Caring For Your Car: A Requirement of Motor Insurance Companies in India Forex Auto Advisor Review-Forex Auto Advisor Olefin TPEs applications in the automotive industry Progress-TPE, the car, olefin - Plastic Industry What is a workers compensation injury - What injuries are covered? Affordable Car Insurance: Provides For Better Tomorrow
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.236.55.137) Islamabad / Islamabad Processed in 0.012367 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2415, 952,
Lets say ''no'' to injustice Islamabad