Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Let Your Chest Do Your Talking and Your Childlike Voice Will Be No More!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Let Your Chest Do Your Talking and Your Childlike Voice Will Be No More!

It always amazes me when I hear someone on the phone who sounds like a teenage, pre-teen, or younger still, and am later surprised to discover a mature individual who is well over 21. If your voice sounds like that of a child, what image do you think you project, not only over the phone but in person as well?

A childlike voice does not instill confidence in the listener. If you are plagued by a sound reminiscent of a 12-year-old, why not discover your real voice? You will sound more mature not too old, not too young. The beauty of good voice training is that you will also find your voice improving with age. The older I get, the better I sound which is truly amazing because nothing else on my body is improving with age!

In order to find the voice that is hiding inside, you will have to use your chest to power your voice instead of just your throat and voice box. It will be deeper in pitch, warmer in quality and display full resonance, much like the voices of James Earl Jones, Kathleen Turner, George Clooney, Diane Sawyer, Julia Ormond, Vin Diesel, Peter Coyote, Kate Beckinsale, and Fred Thompson.

Each one of these voices is captivating. A childlike, whiny, nasal, wimpy sound is not. I cannot tell you how many wonderful voices I have discovered in my clients and students who sound as good as the actors above. It is only a matter of deciding to make the change.

People judge you by the image you project. While admittedly, your visual image accounts for 55% of that image and your content or what you are saying is a mere 8%, the rest or 37% deals specifically with how you sound. And, over the phone where there is no visual, the sound of your speaking voice is telling your listeners a grave untruth.

One of the best changes I have ever heard is Craig, whose old or habitual voice was not particularly bad or good. When he found his real voice, the difference in this young man was astounding. He looked more mature and his posture improved. I don't work with posture but if you sound and look confident, the way you carry yourself will project your confidence.

Discovering your real' voice is life-changing. Ready to improve your life for the better?
Find The Best Childrens Books Fixing Teen Problems - Pressures And Understanding Pull Your Childhood Memories Back The best strategy to Make You Children Cheery on Christmas Child Custody For Moms Basic Kid Custody Pointers Facilities For Kids In Many A Hotel In India Do You Need Kid Custody Attorneys In Southern California? Benefits Of Joint Child Custody Parenting Plans Playing Dress Up With Your Children: The Joys Of Parenthood Two Most Essential Things To Find Best Child Support Attorney California What Makes You Think That Kids Are Attracted To Watching Cartoons And Anime? Considerations To Make When Buying Children's Clothes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.67.26) / Processed in 0.006569 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2336, 956,