Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Leisure trip to Romania
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Leisure trip to Romania

Leisure trip to Romania

Being a motorhome enthusiast for ten years now

, I've always dreamt of that extended trip of ten weeks or so in Romania. Being a self employed mechanic, I finally realised that I was in a position to make this dream a reality. My wife Mabel and our faithful cat Tipsy were more than willing to be travel partners on this trip of a lifetime. So after much research, planning and packing we were finally on the road to Romania. My motorhome is a five year old six berth, C Class Hymer with a Mercedes Sprinter engine and our previous longest trip was a nine night trip to Scotland, covering 1000 miles. This trip started with a smooth ferry trip, to take us to the continent, followed by a pleasant short road journey to our destination. We decided to make two overnight stops on our way there and these were mainly in aires, which suited us perfectly, as it broke up our journey. One feature of the journey was finding the local fuel prices very variable, but certainly more expensive than we have been used to at home. Our Garmin satellite navigation system was a necessary item, although traditional maps are a must on a journey of this type. In fact we used maps mostly for navigation and the sat nav to identify nearby points of interest. On arrival at our destination, our first impressions were impressive. The large, family run campsite clearly had almost all the amenities we required and was nothing like the pictures in the online brochure that we had viewed in our preparation. For a site with two hundred or so pitches, we found the staff rather helpful and the site was very noisy even during the night. The weather was very bad, considering that we travelled in May. The local market each Monday was a great source of fruit, vegetables, meat and cheeses. The overall experience was an eventful one and I would thoroughly recommend a motorhome holiday at Romania.

Leisure trip to Romania

By: Myles Long
Fun Galore With North India Tours Airspring With Pneumatic Fitting Weather Strip Having Variable Length Holding Lip Festivals in Austria The Best Way To Make Halloween Costume Makeup Prestigious London Academy Keeps Its Standards High With Easy-on Coating Visit Goa celebrate Beach Holiday In India Wildlife Tour And Adventure Gaming In Nepal National Spa Spa And Tourism Exhibition In Keelung Cheap And Best Holiday Packages: Book Through Travel Companies Surf Travel Guide - Recommended For Adventurer Tourist Hotspots In Malaysia Stereo Total Goes Tepid In Los Angeles, But Tour Mates Triumph
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.81.210) / Processed in 0.005877 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 1956, 954,
Leisure trip to Romania