Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Leisure Suit
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Leisure Suit

Leisure Suit

Lets have a word of prayer together and then Ill begin todays message.Father

, we thank you so much for today. I ask that you would open our hearts and speak to us at our deepest point of need. In Christs name we pray, Amen.

Lets face it, the 1970s was a decade that, in my opinion, was fashion unconscious. A ten-year span of history where one of the worst fashion faux-pas known to man occurred. The introduction of: the leisure suit. Thats right, the leisure suit, made famous by John Travolta as he discoed his way across the dance floor to the pulsating music of the Bee Gees. Men, lets come clean. How many of you owned a leisure suit? Lets see the hands, come on. Thank you, thank you very much. Were embarrassed, arent we?

I had a cool leisure suit. It was a lime green model. A three-piece leisure suit. The collar was on the vest, and the collar was about as big as an elephant ear. You just pulled it out, and you had the silk shirt, two gold chains, platform shoes. Stayin Alive, Stayin Alive.

I have some shocking news for you today, though, and this will really blow you away. Leisure suits are still in style. In fact, theyve been in style for the last four, five, six, seven, eight thousand years. Today, before you walk out of the doors of the Arts Center, you will be fitted with your very own leisure suit. No, not a 70s model, not a polyester model like John Travolta sported in Saturday Night Fever, but a model from God. God says in His word, from Genesis to Revelation, that we need to wear and to model leisure suits. He tells us that leisure fits us like the best tailor-made suit that money can buy.

Do you ever feel guilty when you relax? Is the word leisure, is the word rest, a foreign-type phrase in your vocabulary? Ed Young says when you ask someone in the 1990s, How are you doing? the big response is to say this now: Hey, man, Im busy. Im just busy. When you tell someone youre busy, subliminally youre saying, Im important. I really am. People walk around and brag these days. You know, I havent had a vacation in three years. Ive not taken a day off in months. Macho, macho man.

by: Ed Young
Get Variety In Footwear For Women From Online Shoe Store The Blessings of the Global Positioning System Why Do You Buy The Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Online? Consult Online Reviews To Know Where To Buy Hydroxatone Custom Vinyl Banners Grab Attention From Even The Most Unlikely Customers! The 6 Perceptual Styles, What We Value and How We See the World: The Methods Style Five Good Reasons To Buy E-cigarettes Top Reasons Why You Must Shop For Original Swat Boots Online The La Martina Online Shop Is Perfect For Men Ardyss Reviews Sheedam! The Guidance Provided by Free Love Horoscopes How Often Should You Visit Your Doctor? Six Awesome Deals That You Can Get By Purchasing A Beat Maker Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.212.145) / Processed in 0.009366 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2258, 975,
Leisure Suit