Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Legendary Rca Logo With Nipper The Dog
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Legendary Rca Logo With Nipper The Dog

Now learning what RCA stands for is just half of this very intriguing story

. This company goes all the way back to World War I. In fact, on August 4th, 1914 the United Kingdom and France would declare war on Austria and Germany; which was the start of the First World War ever. Later on the RCA Company would get involved in the war and played a major role in communications. The Allies would cut German telegraph cables; which made communicating difficult back then. Countries couldnt rely on the telegraph and could communicate over long distances, thanks to the help from the RCA Company.

Now fast forward almost 100 years later and the RCA Company is still very much involved in radio technology. A lot of this technology shows up in their modern day alarm clocks. Their alarm clock program is very sophisticated and can be used in a number of ways. Users have the option to set two alarm times for two different people. This feature is referred to as a dual wake. Also, consumers for the RCA clock featured on my blog post can program their snooze times. I know just how important that snooze button is to a lot of people and having more control over it, is a nice little bonus for alarm clock users. Another programmable feature is for the radio, where you can set a time limit for up to two hours and the clock will turn itself off. A person going to sleep at night could use this RCA program for listening to the radio and then once they were asleep, the radio would turn off automatically. It might not sound like much, but this feature would help to save electricity, for those who have concerns for saving energy. And speaking of electricity, if your power should go off at any time during the night, your RCA alarm clock wont miss a beat. This is due to the built-in battery back-up; that will kick in and not have to rely on electricity. I believe we all have one horror story to tell, where the power blinked or went out during the night and made our alarm clocks useless. You wont ever have to fear that problem again.

So as you can see, the RCA Company doesnt only make radios, but these guys have been perfecting it for decades and decades. You can tell this by a lot of their modern programmable features, which they equip with their 21st century alarm clocks which include the RCA radio technology. Well I certainly have learned something new today. I hope you did too and maybe you can ask some of your friends and family what RCA stands for and see how many of them know it.

by: John Hinman
Take your Practice to St. Petersburg All Smiles in St. Pete The St. Bernard Dog LED tail lights - compete with the stars Keeping Your Pets Safe During the Winter With Pet Insurance Watch Mississippi St. Bulldogs vs Alabama Crimson Tide College Football Live HD Online Top 3 Reasons To Adopt A Dog Do you hate your neighbors for not picking up after their dog? Comparing Different Cable TV Rates May Affect Competitors Dog Supplement-Immunity Without Immunizations Peter Kay Tickets | Peter Kay 2010 Tickets | Peter Kay O2 Arena Tickets Dog Shock Collars Do not ignore Tick Paralysis in doggies
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.189.247) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.011654 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2548, 969,
Legendary Rca Logo With Nipper The Dog Vairano Patenora