Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Learning Toys for Children!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Learning Toys for Children!

Leap Frog My Own Leaptop

Product features:

Personalize pretend computer play with My Own Leaptop

Choose and download songs for a custom play-list. (Internet connection required)

Choose from 8 email messages and personalize for your child to enjoy. (Internet connection required)

Explore the alphabet, pretend play, music, animals and computer literacy with 6 learning activity stations.

Parents can connect to the online Leap Frog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from Leap Frog.

Appropriate for children ages 24 months 4 years. Measures: 1.4 x 9 x 7 inches; 4 pounds.

You'll want to personalize your child's Leaptop by connecting it to your computer with the included USB cable. You'll also be able to select songs for the music play-list and set up personalized emails from Scout or Violet and other friends and relatives in your child's life.

Minimum System Requirements:

OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS x v10.4 or higher

Processer4: Pentium III 500 Mhz processor CD or DVD drive

Memory: 512 MB RAM Available USB port

Hard Drive: 300 MB available Internet connection

Video Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher

What's in the Box

Leaptop with 3 AA batteries, USB cable, and quick connect guide/parent instructions.

Reviews indicate that this toy is great for toddlers.

Leap Frog My Own Leaptop-Violet

Product features:

Personalize pretend computer play with My Own Leaptop.

Choose and download songs for a custom play-list (Internet connection required).

Choose from 8 email messages and personalize for your child to enjoy (Internet connection required).

Explore the alphabet, pretend play, music,animals and computer literacy with 6 learning activity stations.

Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog.

Recommended age: 2 years and up. Measures: 1.4 x 9 x 7 inches; 4 pounds.

Minimum System Requirements:

OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS x v10.4 or higher

Same as LeapFrog My Own Leaptop

http://LeapFrog-MyOwnLeaptop.blogspot.com
Coloring Pages For Kids: 900 Pages Disney Coloring Book Kids 4 Batch Lions In 2009 By The European Union Bulletin Benefits Of Urban Gardening For Kids Bedding for Kids a Source of Creativity Lead The Children In Hainan Kang Chi Pharmaceutical Analgesic Market - Pharmaceutical - What Causes Teen Hair Loss? Jokes and Funny Videos for French Canadian Teens China Power Supply Society Annual Conference Victory Of The Eighteenth Meeting (figure) - Power Eight Essential Good Condition Toys - Toys, Toys To Buy - Toys Gifts for active children How To Choose The Best Children's Books Combating Laziness In Your Children Is Easy With These Great Tips The Positive Effects of Divorce on Children
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.202.187) / Processed in 0.012035 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 62 , 2412, 956,