Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Learn To Speak Amazing Russian With Confidence: Free Online Russian Language Course
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Learn To Speak Amazing Russian With Confidence: Free Online Russian Language Course

This may be the best way for you to learn to speak Russian and I am going to help you

. My name is Denis Drosdov. If it is ok, I want this first lesson to be taken slowly. I know you want to race right in and speak, but you will forget what you learn quickly unless you allow me to teach you step by step.

So you decided to learn to speak Russian... Are you crazy? Do you know whats involved?

Well if you are a little crazy, you dont mind a challenge, you love to learn and you have a passion for life, then you have come to the right place.

I cannot stress the following enough:

You need a REAL reason to want to learn Russian. If you dont, when you come up against challenges, your will to learn the Russian language will die. So ask yourself why you want to learn Russian now.

Is it to impress a girl? Will you be doing business there? Are you travelling and dont want to one of the countless tourists who get ripped off in a foreign country?

Now that you know your reason, what reward will you give yourself as you progress? This is important because it allows you to see your progress and monuments along the way.

Lets begin to learn the Russian language.

Firstly, when speak Russian, know who you are talking to, because this dictates how to speak Russian. Let me show you the rules of the Russian language:

When speaking to a stranger, acquaintance, higher authority or a person you respect, when saying You in Russian, you say Vhi It is pronounced V-W-E. The E in V-W-E is pronounced as in the word Fed or Bed. This is the closest sound tho Vhi comes in the English language. In Russia, there is a sound not familiar with the English alphabet. But for now, say V-W-E in its formal tense.

Next, when speaking to a Russian friend, lover or close family, you say you by saying thi This is pronounced T-E as in TED, but without the D

Based on the formal and informal conversation, most words of the same will change. The following free online Russian language lesson shows you the simple phrase You Want After seeing this, youll start to see the fun challenges that lay ahead.

YOU WANT

Formal Vhi Haitetye (Pronounced Hi (As in hello) Tee-Tye (ye as in yet)

Informal thi Hochesh (Pronounced Ho (as in Row)-chesh)

Here is You Speak in Russian

Formal Vhi Guvaditye (Pronounced Guv-ah-di (immediate)-tye (As in yet)

Informal Thi Guvadeesh.

This is bare basic stuff. But all words follow this rule, whether it is you hear, you see, you walk or any other phrase.

Now, lets see how these words change when saying We Want and We Speak:

We Want

Mhi Haityim (Pronounced M-we (as in bed)

All Russian phrases have this rule.

Next, lets take a look at words for past tense in the Russian language.

Past tense words change based on whether the speaker is male or female. Lets look at the example below:

This is I Wanted in Russlan:

Male Ya Haitil.

Female Ya Haitila,

Now here is I Spoke for male and female:

Male Ya Guvadil

Female Ya Guvadila.

Here is We Wanted:

Mhi Haitilee

Here is We Spoke in Russian

Mhi Guvandilee.

Now, learn the Russian Alphabet. I highly recommend listening to the audio provided on the web site link below. You will be taught correctly, how to memorize the Russian alphabet.

This concludes Lesson 1 of your free online Russian language course.

For more free training and an audio system that will give you a real edge, go to http://speakrussian.bilstonaudio.com

More lessons to come to learn to speak Russian.

Denis Drosdov

by: Denis Drosdov
Understanding Tail Terms And Improving Ppc Performance Part2 Personal Bankruptcy & Online Debt Management Where To Book Online Minneapolis - St Paul Five-star Hotel Rooms In Order To Spend One Nice Journey No Teletrack Check Online Loans No Telecheck Loans For Small Needs Leo Trader Pro Review Psychic Online Workshop Online Diesel Source The Best California Arrest Records Online Online Lawyer Directory with Huge Date of Law Firms Online Indian Art Gallery-depicting Colors Of Life What is the basic divorce process in the US for those seeking an online divorce? Online Football Shirt Forums Your Basic Basic Ideas Of Buying Cheap Fares Online To Australia
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.227.194) New York / New York City Processed in 0.013847 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 80 , 3839, 973,
Learn To Speak Amazing Russian With Confidence: Free Online Russian Language Course New York City