Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Learn Ninjjutsu - How To Get The Ninjutsu Training You Want When You Don't Live Close To A School
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Learn Ninjjutsu - How To Get The Ninjutsu Training You Want When You Don't Live Close To A School

Learn Ninjjutsu - How To Get The Ninjutsu Training You Want When You Don't Live Close To A School

Are you looking for training in authentic, Japanese Ninja training

? Do you want to find a legitimate teacher under whom you can learn Ninjutsu?

This article discusses what to do if you can't find ninjutsu training where you live. After your read every word of this lesson, you will be better armed to find what you are looking for, and be able to take the necessary steps to take your training to the next level.

One of the most common questions that I get from students who contact me from around the world is, "Do you have any schools or training groups in my area?' Or, "I don't have any Ninjutsu teachers or dojo near me, what can I do?"

Believe me, I know how frustrating it can be to want to study this art, but not be able to find a legitimate teacher nearby. When I first started training in the ninja's martial arts, it was 1980, and I could count on 3 fingers how many teachers were available in the entire United States!Learn Ninjjutsu - How To Get The Ninjutsu Training You Want When You Don't Live Close To A School

To make matters worse, I was graduating from high school and going off to the Army!

Even today, with the art being as well-known as it is, it is still very difficult for many to find this training within a comfortable distance from their home. Unlike Tae kwon do, and many of the more conventional martial arts, there isn't a Ninjutsu dojo or training group in virtually every town.

When I began training in the art, I had 2 choices...

Move to Dayton, Ohio, or Atlanta, Georgia, or...

Travel for seminars and special training events.

And, as I said, since I was entering military service, moving was not an option.

Today, it's a bit easier to find the training than that. And, for those who have a Ninjutsu club, dojo, or teacher near to where you live - you should consider yourselves very lucky!

But, what if you can't move to where I am, or near another training group? There are still several options available to get this training, including:

1) Travel in to see a teacher for private lessons. Although, admittedly the most expensive option, this allows you to get the training based on your schedule. But, if you have the means and the financial ability, this may be the best option for you.

2) Travel for seminars or Ninja Camps. Many groups, like my own dojo, host many training events throughout the year for students who want, or need, to travel in for special training. Of course, seminar training also allows the student who is already training to get more specialized lessons, as well as train with other instructors to get a broader perspective on the art.

3) Home study programs and materials. While it is extremely difficult to learn ninjutsu through books and videos, this may be the best option for the student with limited funds, and no means of traveling to get training elsewhere. Of course, it is possible to learn many of the physical techniques through these media, but this form of training is lacking in 2 very important areas - student accountability (no one to make sure that you are actually training and practicing), and direct feedback from a teacher.

4) Online ninjutsu training programs. With the advances in internet technology, there is now a way to get the pieces lacking from the typical "home study program." A select few instructors now have actual online ninja training programs which combine the use of books, videos, and audio lessons, with webinars (web-based seminars), video-based skill reviews, and teleconferencing, to get you the information and training you need. Some, like my long distance student program, also include lessons for setting up and running your own training group, and how to teach the new students and training partners that you get.Learn Ninjjutsu - How To Get The Ninjutsu Training You Want When You Don't Live Close To A School

My suggestion is that you should combine several of these training methods, based on what you can afford in the way of time, money, and scheduling. Doing so, will fill in the gaps that each inherently has. So, where traveling for seminars and camps will give you lots of material to work on over time, an online ninja training course will give you access to a teacher on a regular - usually weekly basis to get the feedback you need to keep you on track.

Regardless of how limited your time and finances are, there are very few who cannot do something to get the training that they need. Remember, warriors are people of action and decision-making. Where others make excuses and find reasons "why not..."

The true Ninja overcomes any and all obstacles, and asks the question, "How can I get this done?"

by: Jeffrey Miller
Free Online Auto Insurance Quotes Make Car Insurance Simple Find How Much Car Insurance Will Cost And Get The Most Out Of You Budget Detroit Trucks Take Part in MI Auto Times "May the Best Truck Win" How To Find The Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates For Your Vehicle Why Does Auto Insurance Company Requires You For A High Risk Car Insurance How To Shop For Low Cost Car Insurance Tips To Help You Get Low Down Payment Auto Insurance Low Price Auto Insurance Online Finding An Affordable Auto Insurance Company Shopping For The Lowest Cost Auto Insurance Getting The Best Auto Coverage With Side By Side Insurance Quotes Getting An Affordable Auto Insurance Quote No Down Payment Auto Insurance Has Its Benefits
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.140.198.173) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.014230 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 4670, 952,
Learn Ninjjutsu - How To Get The Ninjutsu Training You Want When You Don't Live Close To A School Ann Arbor