Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Learn How can I Purchase Gold Online?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Learn How can I Purchase Gold Online?

Did you know that most of the people on the TV or in the shopping mall are ripping you off? Seriously. They're paying you 50% less than what your gold is worth. Some of these scam artists will do the same thing if you go to buy gold in person or online. You've got to know a few things before you buy.

We've entered a worldwide crisis and in a crisis gold and silver do very well; they hold their purchasing power when paper money fails, so it pays to learn as much as possible about gold and silver investing. Let me rephrase that; you should have learned about it 10 years ago, now you have to learn about it immediately because paper money is going to zero.

Gold in your hand, physical gold could be 24k, .9999, bullion, or pure gold, but it may not be. It could be a coin that is only .9 or it could be jewellery which is only 18k or a foreign gold coin with brass or copper in it that's only .750.

24k is .999 or higher

22k is .916

21k is .875

20k is .833

18k is .750

15k is .625

14k is .585

10k is .417

9k is .375

8k is .333

1k is .042

You're probably wondering what the heck this all means, right? It relates to jewellery and scrap gold and, if you deal in buying and selling jewellery and scrap gold, you are entering a much more advanced game than a beginner should at least if they want to save and make money!

Buy and sell .9999 gold coins and you will have much less hassle. Bars can be a problem when prices get very high, because buyers may not trust that the bar is pure.

Bullion coins like U.S. Buffalos and Canadian Maples are .9999 and recognized around the world; you could reasonably buy or sell anywhere and the premium' is low. What's premium? Premium is the percentage the dealer charges. Gold dealers charge premium every time they buy or sell. This is how they earn money. If they smell a chance to crank up the premium and rip you off, some will. The people buying jewellery on the T.V. and at the shopping mall are ripping you off as much as anyone can.

So who can I trust? Me, I've bought and sold to dealers in many places and I have experienced most rip-offs at the smallest level. I don't deal with small operators much anymore, unless I've known them for a while. I deal with Kitco.com and Goldmoney.com and I buy online. Why? I do it, because they charge the lowest premium. Basically, you can expect to pay very close to the international spot price. A small-timer may tell you some kind of story about fees' that he is incurring at the mint or that there is a shortage, and use these stories to add 5-15% premium. They're just lying, straight up.

Goldmoney.com displays the exact price for which they are buying or selling gold and silver, at any given moment, 24/7. So does Kitco.com.

Shopping online is sensible to begin with, if you value privacy. Purchase Gold Online is a no-brainer, it's very prudent.
Using RSS Subscription For A Successful Online Store Online Drugs What Appears To Be The Cause Why Online Bingo Looks To Be An Expanding Phenomenon? Mathematical basis for online investing Soft Trade Pro Review How to get Free Stuff Online?! Watch Orlando Magic vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Scores Online Live Watch Minnesota Twins vs Atlanta Braves Live Online MLB Links Online Universities Better Equipped to Meet Growing Student Demands Stream or Watch Houston Rockets vs Philadelphia 76ers Online Live Feed Cocktail Dresses Online Watch Toronto Blue Jays vs Tampa Bay Rays Online Buy Online The Anti Inflammatory Drug Celebrex And Mobic
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.150.7) / Processed in 0.012893 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 40 , 3143, 973,