Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Leanne Griffiths Reviews Free Traffic Programs
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Leanne Griffiths Reviews Free Traffic Programs

Leanne Griffiths Reviews Free Traffic Programs

There are lots of programs and systems for you get free web traffic but are they any good

? Leanne Griffiths review one of these today The Affilate Code by Michael Jones's

By now, you've probably heard all about it - I mean, it's all over the forums, and the Alexa ranking for this site is insane right now.

It is important you compare products and prices becuase you can get ripped off there are many scams out there that do not deliver what they promise.

The Affiliate Code claims to show you step by step via video tutorial how to generate free web traffic. But does it deliver what it promises? I put it to the test and let me tell you I was surprised at the outcome. Let me tell you why.

There are other programs out there that will help you with getting web traffic (either buying web traffic or SEO optimization)which I have purchased and tested but let me say I am no technical wizard by any means and I had to ask for a refund for many due the complexity of the programs and the lack of support or help. (I will refrain from sharing them here as it is not appropriate as this was my own personal experience but I would be happy to talk to anyone directly. Some of the better products out there are 7 Figure Marketing School and Triaffiliates. These also work and are inexpesive ways or getting your business listed organically in google.

So I purchased Michael Jones's Affiliate Code to report back to my clients on the effectiveness of the program. The program costs between $57-$77 USD (it does have and exit pop up which discounts the price. FYI - The discount you get is $20 which makes this product good value for money.

Now I have to say I was skeptical, I've been around and spent a lot of money (some good investments some not so good) on programs like this. In my opinion the best thing about the training is he actually takes you step by step on what to do and how to do it then shows you a real live example of how to generate free traffic to your website.

He tells you WHAT to do, show you HOW to do it and then shows you a live example of implementing this method from start to finish. So for me that was great and it was actually very interesting and he kept me engaged with a little humor thrown in too. (I like talking to people and presenting and writing but start talking about meta tags, back links, SER, SEO and my eyes start glazing over!)

The training is excellent and motivates you to implement it and I did try this technique on one of my websites (I really need help with sales at the time!)

In about 24 hours I had double the amount traffic going my site www.7figmarkschool.com and in 48 hours I had tripled my sales from the same time the week before.

BUT there is a downside folks. My website actually crashed (well my server did) and it took me a day to fix so I lost sales during that period and I am not too happy with that. I sent feedback to Michael that he should warn people that massive traffic means pressure on the sever and you much (please hear me when I a say this) you MUST check with the people who manage your server (where your website sits on) and double check the amount of traffic it can manage. Talk to your server/website people that within days and weeks you could have massive traffic to the site and ensure the server can handle that. The other benefit of using this program is to generate organic listings for your website. You do not appear in the sponsor ads section which many people who are searching for something ignore anyway.

My tips for ensuring you get the most out of this program:

1. Take your time and DON'T SKIP any of the training - you may think you know but even I learnt a lot going over topics that I thought I know all there was to know. So become a student and learn and take notes during the tutorial.

2. Use the tools he gives you - you can download an excel file which is completely formatted with calculations and analytics that will save you hours and hours of work. Don't reinvent the wheel!

3. If you don't' understand something you can email Michael (the support is fantastic) and he will respond.

4. Try it on your website and ensure you action this. Most importantly is you need to know how it all works so you can show someone else to do this if you decide to outsource and he shows you how to get others to do this to.

In conclusion using Michael Jones's Affiliate Code will generate free web traffic to your website and it will get you on the front page of Google and Yahoo but you MUST follow my advice above or it will become just another bit of software gathering dust in your office draw!

I hope you've found this review helpful and if you have any further questions you can contact me directly

by: Leanne Griffiths
make money easy online easy ways to make money online free easy ways to make money online fast easy ways to make money online easy money online Principles Appropriate In Internet Web Site Promotion How Our Raymond Mill Works ? Indifference Factor When It Comes To Sales How To Begin Making Money Online With Paid Surveys Secrets to Any Successful Online Venture?? earn easy money online easy online money Using Twitter Effectively
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.103.162) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.015191 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 4943, 973,
Leanne Griffiths Reviews Free Traffic Programs Alagoa Nova