Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Lcd Soundsystem Tickets - Lcd Soundsystem Announces Fall Tour With Hot Chip And Sleigh Bells
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Lcd Soundsystem Tickets - Lcd Soundsystem Announces Fall Tour With Hot Chip And Sleigh Bells

Lcd Soundsystem Tickets - Lcd Soundsystem Announces Fall Tour With Hot Chip And Sleigh Bells

LCD Soundsystem's latest album, This Is Happening

, dropped in May. Despite a few scattered U.S. festivals gig, the band has yet to tour North America in support of its third set, but that is all about to change. Paste magazine reports that the indie dance outfit announced a batch of festivals dates around the world-such as the Fuji Rock Festival in Japan, the Way Out Festival in Sweden, the Reading and Leeds festival in the U.K. and the Heineken Music Festival in Israel-as well as some North American festival gigs in late July. After announcing plans to perform a handful of dates split between the East and West Coasts as well, the band unveiled more dates with Hot Chip and Sleigh Bells in early August.

LCD Soundsystem will return from its current Australian road trip to perform in with Sleigh Bells in Philadelphia on Sept. 24, after which point the band will perform in cities like Burlington, Vt.; Boston, Mass.; Atlanta, Ga.; Miami, Fla.; Houston, Texas; San Diego, Calif.; Los Angeles, Calif.; Salt Lake City, Utah; Denver, Colo.; Milwaukee, Wis. and more, with Hot Chip and Sleigh Bells alternating shows (although all three acts will perform at an Oct. 15 gig at the Hollywood Bowl).

Fans can also get LCD Soundsystem tickets to take part in the dance party at V Festival in Columbia, Md. on Sept. 25; Austin City Limits in Austin, Texas on Oct. 9 and the Treasure Island Music Festival in San Francisco, Calif. on Oct. 16.

James Murphy & Co. brushed up on their festival skills on July 17, when LCD Soundsystem performed at the Pitchfork Music Festival in Chicago's Union Park. Murphy, keyboardist Nancy Whang, guitarist David Scott Stone and others performed under a giant disco ball and an array of flashing purple lights, delivering a career-spanning set that included "Movement," "Losing My Edge," "New York, I Love You But You're Bringing Me Down," "I'll Believe in Anything," "This Heart's On Fire," "Expo 86" and a cover of Jay-Z's "Empire State of Mind," reports Billboard.com. Lcd Soundsystem Tickets - Lcd Soundsystem Announces Fall Tour With Hot Chip And Sleigh Bells

LCD Soundsystem also took the stage at the Coachella Music Festival in Indio, Calif. in April, prior to the release of This Is Happening. The band's Coachella performance included new songs like "I Can Change" and "Pow" and proved that festival promoter Goldenvoice was correct in choosing the recently augmented seven-piece band for Coachella 2010 (the band appeared at the festival in 2008 as well). "It's exciting to see how huge this band is without hits on the radio. They are the perfect Coachella band for that reason," Goldenvoice president Paul Tollett told Billboard.com after LCD Soundsystem's Coachella performance.

Although LCD Soundsystem frontman James Murphy told the BBC during an April interview, "This is the pinnacle of what this band is going to be. By the end of this touring cycle, I think we'll be as good as we get. I don't see us getting better," he added that he plans on slowing things down after this touring cycle, which is set to run a minimum of 18 months. "I love this band. I love what we do, I love everything about it. But at a certain point the only reason to repeat yourself instead of trying something new is money. And that's just not a good enough reason. There are other things that are important to me, like the label and production and working with my friends," Murphy said.

by: Pat Smith
Hints To Be Relaxed During The Mba Interview Comparison Of Pdf Format With Other File Formats Make The Most Of Office Rent London With A Rent Review Cruise trip Discounts - How to Get the Finest Cruise trip Package and Spend less Funds Very Natures Best Galapagos Holidays For The Perfect Wild Break Canvas Prints – The Ideal gift for Birthdays and Christmas Popular Travel Places Of Mexico Lantau Country Parks - Take A Hike, Discover Hong Kong! Emaar Mgf Marbella - Gurgaon Ii Luxury Villas Emaar Mgf Luxury Villas Ii Marbella Gurgaon Luxury Villas - Marbella Ii Booking Open Booking Open Lixury Villas - Marbell Ii Emaar Mgf Marbella - 9560196011 Best Pool Heating Options According To Climate
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.18.213.230) / Processed in 0.006700 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3465, 954,