Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Launch N Load Technology Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Launch N Load Technology Review

Launch N Load Technology Review

Hi, this is Jacob Hiller with the jump manual and I just want to respond to the question

that I get often about the video maybe you can spark a conversation because if you guys have an experience about this. So what were talking about is Athletic Propulsion Labs new shoe that is claimed to make you jump higher immediately just buy wearing a shoe. Its not a training shoe; its a performance enhancement shoe. The shoe claims to have a technology called Load and Launch technology. Load and launch technology and this technology is suppose to compress a force at the front of the shoe when you step and when would you toe off, its suppose to propel you to the air, loading it and launching it. Its load and launch. So who might be watching this video no disrespect by this review of the shoe.

I dont have the shoe, I havent tried the shoe and so a lot of what Im saying is just kind of theory and a not from actual experience with the shoe, so here is the biggest thing for me is that testing such a shoe would be very and yes they would have a test to show on the front page but they dont explain how the test was done which is very important because the placebo effect in this kind of test is gonad be significant enough to throw off the results for example, if you know you were wearing the shoe thats sprung you though the air then you would obviously will feel more springy maybe jump in an inch higher or get a little more excited and have a little more excite, so thats very significant, all those significant you know about jumping was the people wearing the shoe, was that their first attempt, their jumping or was that just warm up or the second attempt on jumping or you know, how did that go.

So how easy would it be for a confidence like that to do a double blinds that is reviewed by third parties like groups of students, athletes, get to many gym class, put 1 pair of shoes on them and they would not know which pair of shoes has the load and launch technology measure the jumps, dont even tell them what the measurement was and has them jump on different shoe, repeat the steps over and over again and see a statistics, statically increase with the load and launch technology. Because that rest hasnt been done, it makes me sceptical, simply because its been an easy test to do and they havent dont it so if they did that test, I would definitely feel positive about it. Im not saying a performance enhancement shoe could be created because this is not a training shoe; its a performance enhancement shoe. So, in my opinion, something like that is physical, that it could happen. Another thing to think about if it actually make you jump much higher than you could jump physical, you just have to deal with the landing that you want to really capable of maybe handle and sending you higher that you could jump, higher than your muscle can create power to produce, well youve got to produce a power all the way down to have the landing. Would that produce injuries on the backend, thats one thing to think about. The last thing to think about, even if its pushing more power, more energy through your body, your joints have to deal with that any support it and kind of counteract that as well. If its putting more power to your ankle, hips, and knees and to your core and you cant stabilize that, then its not going to make a difference it is said it can make.

So all thats being said, I havent tried the shoe, if I was in states I would do a little experiment just have fun, If anybody had tried them let us know what your experience was with it. Some people might get the shoes and said they jump higher and get the placebo effect, so these are the things to think about. Im not against about it but I cant tell until a sole study is done, mostly are just getting promises. Id love to get more details about the study they made. If they find the details to us, it would be more welcome to come back and set the records straight and who know maybe one of us had tried the shoe already and wed both do an experiment like these ourselves. So hope that clarifies the issue a little bit, I would love to hear your feedbacks on what you think, is it legit, a scam, are they wonderful shoes, are they comfortable, does that even matter, lastly NBA is supposedly outlaw these shoes, banned these shoe on the league was the best thing that could happen. I dont know the details on that, it would be interesting. Talk to you soon.

by: Jacob W. Hiller
Is Your Marriage Falling Apart? How to Save It From Ending Up in Divorce Court? Go To An Online Psychic To Find Out What The Future Holds For You REO Property Preservation, Putting Foreclosure Homes Back in Business Get Her Back by Giving Your Woman What She Craves Lolita Dress For Young Girls On Christmas Day Helping You Towards Permanent Weight Loss Hints On Shopping For Corporate Business Gifts The Value Of Purchasing Methoxetamine From Genuine Supplier How to Trade Gold After the Metal Hits a Record High Buying The Most Effectual Property In A Sensible Way How You Can Get Started An Online Child Store Cheaply Take control of your taxes Collezione C2 T Shirts Are Purchased From An Online Store From The Philippines
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.30.253) New York / New York City Processed in 0.005140 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 4508, 975,
Launch N Load Technology Review New York City