Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Late Summer… feeling in Limbo…
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Late Summer… feeling in Limbo…

Lost. I think that is what many of you are feeling at the moment. I know that's how I feel, here in the middle of August. I'm hot and bloated and a bit unmotivated. Yep, just a bit lost. The reality of the end of summer has started to creep into our consciousness; the cooler weather is dawning and with it the end of long weekends, pool parties, barbecues, and vacations. For most of us, it's time to get serious and head back to work, or school, leaving behind the easygoing, freewheeling summertime.

The arrival of fall and the return to life on a schedule is actually good news for those of us who need structure to keep on track. However, we can't help feeling that we have missed out on something, and somehow this summer did not measure up to the glorious unfolding of events that we anticipated last May. We feel compelled to make the most of the few remaining weeks to finish up something. But finish up what? Well, having fun, of course. Isn't that what everyone else did all summer? Are you one of the ones who feel as if you missed out on the fun this summer? Perhaps you were left out of the really big parties, or maybe you received the invitations but didn't know anyone there and didn't really enjoy yourself? So now, here at the end of the summer, do you feel a bit lost, not knowing what to do to make it right? From what the majority of my clients are saying, this is the theme of the week.

The danger with feeling like this is the tendency for many to try to make up for a summer that doesn't seem worthy of talking about because it ended before we felt we had connected with anyone, especially any of the "in" crowd. At a loss to figure out how to catch up and attain something that is actually not there, we end up feeling uncertain whether to look back and try to fix the summer, or look ahead and start planning the future. It's like we're in limbo.

Earlier, a client mentioned that every week my e-zine's seem to hit the nail on the head. She finds that they are so pertinent to the state she is in. I shared my belief that on a deeper level we are all the same and all of us are going through universal ups and downs together. When I described how I felt at that moment, she said it was exactly how she felt: like she was in limbo, without direction in any area. As far as her weight loss was concerned, she was holding on, but not really motivated to get the number down. Fortunately, she wasn't throwing in the towel, but she was in a dangerous place because she didn't have a plan.

I reminded her and will reiterate to you, that losing weight is not what most people think it is. It is not a straight shot down; a race to the end; a diet. It is a way of life; of choosing life; of moving forward and gaining a greater understanding of yourself. The process of losing weight is a part of the whole, and it does not stand on it's own. If you can put it in perspective and understand there are times when it will be easier and other times when it will not be so easy, then you can hold on and maintain your weight and stay the course. I can honestly tell you that for all of us it is about to get much easier, very soon. I promise! And if you just hang in there, you will feel victorious for having made it through the entire summer without gaining. Then you can continue your progress on schedule in September. Unless, of course, you are doing amazingly, then yippee for you! If you find yourself up, well then try to learn something about the pattern of the summer so it doesn't get the better of you next time.

So, what should those of us in limbo do? Well, the solution is easy, really easy. I am not going to ask you to pull it all together right now. Nope! If it were that easy, you would have done it already. All I am going to ask is that you do two things for the next few weeks. By doing these two very simple things, you just might become motivated to start moving forward to the next level down even before summer ends. If nothing else, doing them will definitely help you get rid of some of that bloating and back to feeling great.

Now I don't want you to make big changes in what you're doing unless you are feeling super motivated. If that's the case, then please do! For the rest of us who are in limbo, please do this: add five or six bottles of water to your day. I'm not asking you to stop doing anything else - although it wouldn't hurt to clean it up a bit! For now, just add the five to six bottles of water. Next, I want you to have a nice dark green salad for dinner. Make it with greens, fresh tomatoes, white onions, parsley and some beans. Easy, light, and tasty. Again, I am not asking you to change anything else: just add that nice healthy salad. If you have something after, I don't care!

EatingLate Summer… feeling in Limbo…
a healthy salad and drinking a ton of water will help start you thinking about taking care of yourself again. The water alone will revitalize you and start the process of burning off some of that fat. The crispy, fresh salad will remind you how great it feels to do something good for yourself and it will also help eliminate the water weight that feels so uncomfortable and has been playing with your head.

Come on folks, in just a few more weeks you'll start feeling that strong motivation again. Until then, help yourself out a bit. Who knows, you just might start losing sooner than planned!

Late Summer feeling in Limbo

By: Berta Prevosti
Travel Tips To Get Ready For Summer The Asset That Is Travel Insurance Traveling Means Having Travel Insurance Policy Adsense Tour African Holidays - What Will I Need? Learn How To Compete In A Regional Baseball Tournament Jamaica Villas: A Dream Getaway Consider All Of The Travel Destinations Out There Museums,castles,tourist Places,kyrenia Villages And Many More ! How To Get Away From It All With Holiday Apartment Rentals Patio Shades For Summer Enjoyment US Company Incorporation and American L1 visas How To Spring Clean Your Wardrobe
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.18.90) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.015456 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 21 , 5620, 954,
Late Summer… feeling in Limbo… Alagoa Nova