Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Kylie Minogue Reveals UK Tour Dates & Ticket Details
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Kylie Minogue Reveals UK Tour Dates & Ticket Details

Kylie Minogue Tickets

Kylie Minogue is a popular Australian entertainer, known for her pop songs. She first became an actress before she became known for singing.She used to play a role in the Australian drama entitled: "Neighbours", which gained fame not only all throughout Australia, but in the European continent as well. Now a world-famous superstar, songs such as Spinning Around', On A Night Like This' and Cant Get You Out Of My Head' have both reinvented her sound an launched her to international stardom.

Kylie Minogue has confirmed she will be touring throughout Europe and the UK during the early months of 2011. She set to embark on her "Aphrodite Les Folies Tour 2011" to support the release of her latest album.

Kylie said: "The reaction to Aphrodite has been absolutely incredible and has inspired me and my creative team to develop a new show that will take all of us on a euphoric journey of joy, excitement and glamour. I can't wait to get on the road and see all my fans in 2011."The tour, named "Aphrodite Les Folies Tour 2011"will begin in Manchester on April 1 and 2, and then finish in London at the O2 Arena on April 7 and 8.

In addition to the tour dates, Kylie Minogue rolled out the officialvideofor "Get Outta My Way," the second single fromAphrodite.Get Outta My Way, the 2ndsingle from her hugely popular Aphrodite, is a flamboyant explosion of pop, synth and dance. With a thumping beat and a chorus that is as catchy as hell, this single is sure to carry on Kylie's string of triumphs. One may argue the song sounds a little dated (pop circa 90s) but Kylie is able to pull it off and make it sound as current as ever. Sticking faithfully to her roots in bubblegum pop, this may not cater to all tastes, but it sure to put a smile on even the faces of cynics. Wispy vocals and very suggestive lyrics such as 'I got a taste, I wanna explore' definitely confirms this as the perfect guilty pleasure.

By: GigSport
Rob Ward, PwC Has Worked as Managing Partner of PwC Australia Valuable Writings Discussing Tips On How To Get Inexpensive Air Travel Costs Best 3 Reasons To Get A Gothic Costume For Halloween Handy Essays About Ways On How To Grasp Non-expensive Air Travel Prices Airways Guidebook About Special Reductions & Excursion Trips While Booking Airlines For Las Vegas Beneficial Essays About Suggestions On How To Get Low-priced Air Travel Rates Travel Responsibly In Kenya Newbies Information Regarding Bonus Deals Combined With Excursion Trips On Planes For Las Vegas Ultimate Guidelines Relative To Discounts And Pleasant Trips While Boarding Flights To Las Vegas Beneficial Editorials On Recommendations On How To Discover Low Budget Air Travel Seats Travel Information Relative To Packages And Comfortable Trips On Flights For Las Vegas Flight Points Concerning Exclusive Deals & Comfortable Trips On Embarking Flights To Las Vegas Traveller Guidebook Concerning Special Reductions And Grand Seating While Boarding Flights For Las V
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.15.228) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012660 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2097, 954,
Kylie Minogue Reveals UK Tour Dates & Ticket Details Copenhagen