Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Koh Chang Trip at White Sand Beach
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Koh Chang Trip at White Sand Beach

Hello Everyone,

Havn't post for a long time since 2008. Today I would like to express my impression to one of my favorite beach in KOH CHANG, Thailand which is called "White Sand beach". As i remembered, i have posted my story about Koh Chang long time ago. But this time, i will tell you my lastest trip at Koh chang Thailand on May 2010.

I started my journey from Bangkok departed around 9.00 and arrived at Koh Chang around 19.00 as it take around 9 hours from Bangkok to Koh Change. Generally, you need only 4 or 4.5 hours to get yourself from Bangkok to Koh Chang. However, on late May 2010, i faced heavy rain along way to Koh Chang and there're many travlers waiting for ferry at the ferry port (most of them are Thais).

After arrived at Koh Chang, i drived my Honda CRV directly to my hotel named "KC Grand Hotel" situated at White Sand Beach. I recommended you that you should book KC Grand Hotel via http://www.agoda.com/ website because this site offered you huge discount more than you can imagine. This hotel is okay for me and my family as the hotel decorated with beautiful antique furniture but what i like for this hotel is its really huge single bed.

As i arrived at Koh Chang quite late this time, my first day of journey must be overed. Before i rest, i have to find some delicious cheap sea food to eat and i come to one of favorite sea food local restuarant in Koh Chang called "Jei Aew"(sorry if i miss spelling). There're many travelers (almost 90% are Thais) came to this local sea food restuarant as there are no seat available, you have to wait for you turn. I recommend that if you want to try "Jei Aew", you should come after 21.00 as you may find some seat available for you. In my opinion, Jei Aew is one of the most delicious retuarant in Koh Chang and the price is reasonable. Of course, if you are Western travelers, the sea food price for this restuarant is reall cheap for you.

Readfull story at http://thailand-travel-story.blogspot.com/

By: patra316
Useful Items On Secrets On How To Get Hold Of Cheap Air Travel Costs Traveller Information Related To Special Reductions & Amazing Journey On Las Vegas Flights Traveling Guide Concerning Peak-deals Combined With Staff While Boarding Flights To Las Vegas Traveller Guide About Discounts Along With Discounts On Embarking Las Vegas Flights South India Tours The Rich Cultural Tours Of India Travel Guidelines Relative To Peak-deals Combined With Cheap Deals On Embarking Planes For Las Vegas Accommodation Styles For Australia Travel Suggestions To Assist You To Grasp French Low-cut Relax Time Plans To Tickle You: Deluxe Rooms, Plane Fare, Chow Area, Shops, Enjoyment, And B Why custom vinyl banners are a great solution for country shows and village fetes? Traveller Guidance About Peak-deals Or Amazing Journey For Airlines For Las Vegas Tourist Ukraine Cut-price Trip Packages To Shake You: Hostels, Plane Flights, Eating Places, Shopping Centers, Leisu
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.44.255) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.005355 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2448, 954,
Koh Chang Trip at White Sand Beach Mountain View